Chapter 42

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 42. If you can't scratch it, you can only push her harder (Pearl full 700 plus)

The hot kinky water soaked Cheng Yaokun's curly and thick hair on his lower abdomen and the root of his penis.
The pussy hole was convulsed, biting the huge thing inserted inside tightly, releasing the pressure from the inside while twisting and sucking the dick in.
He grunted in delight, the mouth of the bell and the pit of the waist were numb from the suction, and he felt a little desire to shoot.
"Why are you so good at sucking!"
He let out a voice between his teeth, lifted her up, straightened his waist and hips, and then forced her acupoint up hard.
The white light in front of her eyes was blown away by him, He Lu's stiff body softened, she cried out in a hoarse voice, and threw herself on his chest.
Cheng Yaokun didn't stop, his waist and hips seemed to be equipped with motors, and he stabbed upwards crazily, knocking open the core heart deep inside again and again.
He Lu, who was crawling on his chest, was pushed up and down, the soft breasts pressed against his chest muscles and rubbed, and the two tits as hard as stones rolled back and forth, making his heart itch .
If you can't scratch her, you can only insert her pussy harder!
The big dick just goes in and out of the small hole, too fast to see the shape clearly. With the crisp and dense slapping sound of the flesh, the splashed juice is smashed into fine white foam by high-frequency friction, sticking to the pussy. mouth and the base of his penis.
The small hole couldn't hold back the fire-breathing giant, and the mouth was forced to be fucked from the inside to the outside. The bright red soft meat on the inner wall was pulled out and stuffed back hard against the pillar.
He Lu's whole lower body was paralyzed by him, she was so soft that she couldn't move a single finger, her small face rubbed against his chest and whimpered.
"Does the little pussy enjoy being fucked by a cock?!" He pressed her pussy hard and gritted his teeth and asked.
"Um... so cool... um..."
"Are you going to die?"
"Yes... yes... um... going to be good... ah..."
He Lu's unconscious answer was interrupted by him It was smashed to pieces, and the pussy instinctively tightened.
"Mm - comfortable! The bite is really tight!" He moaned with pleasure, his waist and hips moved more and more quickly and powerfully, "Chew tighter, I'm going to cum!"
Cheng Yaokun didn't intend to bear it, after all, He Lu's young baby couldn't help tossing.
Her current screams are already very weak, if he continues, he is afraid that he will really kill her!
At this moment, He Lu was dizzy, her whole lower body was numb, so she didn't have the strength to suck him.
But his words seemed to refer to instructions, and the pussy that was sore and shivering suddenly squirmed and wrapped the dick tightly, sucking and sucking.
Cheng Yaokun couldn't bear the sucking, so he thrust her hard dozens of times, lifted her up and pulled out his dick.
The thick and long penis stood straight between his legs and spit out semen. Less than two inches above the head of the penis, the pussy that was turned outwards was also shrinking and shrinking to squeeze out the lewd water.
The lewd water couldn't hang on, and it pulled the shiny silk and dripped down on the congested and swollen big glans.
The glans head is extremely sensitive, and when the drip of water fell on it, Cheng Yaokun's tense body was shaken, and another big shot came out.
What a leprechaun! Almost fucked to death and trying to squeeze his cum!
He pulled her upwards, clasped the back of her head with his big hand and bit her lips hard.
"Well—"
His kiss was so violent that it made her lips numb and painful.
He Lu was a little out of breath, sobbed and shook her head before Cheng Yaokun let her go.
"Are you a goblin?" His eyes were still red.
"..." He Lu panted, looking at him blankly.
"Oh, so good at seducing men, and even so good at eating dicks." "
..." She didn't seem to have seduced him, maybe he has been teasing her...

—————————————— —————————————————————————————————————
Pearl full 700 plus