Chapter 17

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 17. Don't look at men with that look

"I said I'll see you off, is there any need to be so surprised?"
Realizing that her reaction was indeed a little too big, He Lu clenched her hands holding the handlebars, her face became hotter, but her heart was filled with joy.
"Will this be troublesome?" She still asked politely.
"I'm fine." Cheng Yaokun said, pushing his jaw towards the gate of the courtyard.
He Lu quickly pursed her lips, and lowered her head by resting her feet, because she already felt that the corners of her lips were cracking uncontrollably behind her ears, and she didn't want to be found out.
After parking the bicycle, she followed Cheng Yaokun out of the yard and got into the car.
When the car door was closed, He Lu's chest was slightly startled, and she subconsciously turned her head to look at Cheng Yaokun.
He was wearing a hemp-colored short-sleeved linen shirt today, with two buttons undone. The angle of view from the side highlights his Adam's apple, which feels a little sharp.
The width of his mandible and the midline of his lips are a bit deep, but the bridge of his nose is high and straight, his eye sockets are deep, and his facial features appear three-dimensional and revealing fortitude.
"What are you looking at?" Cheng Yaokun, who started the car, said suddenly.
He Lu quickly looked away, "No, it's nothing."
Cheng Yaokun glanced at her, and saw that her cheeks were flushed, and her heart seemed to be scratched by something, itching.
He drove the car out of the parking shed made of asbestos tiles, "Don't look at the man with that look."
He Lu was taken aback, not understanding what he said.
"What do you mean?"
Cheng Yaokun looked at the road conditions and pursed his lower lip and said, "A man would easily react to that look just now."
He Lu pondered Cheng Yaokun's words for two seconds, and then his eyes grew bigger and bigger.
Sensing her surprise, Cheng Yaokun looked sideways at her, and asked in a faint voice: "What's wrong?"
He, he asked her what's wrong? !
He Lu's lips parted slightly, trembling, and then she looked away in a panic and looked out the car window.
"No, nothing." The voice came out, thin, small, with a trill.
The corners of Cheng Yaokun's lips raised slightly, and he looked away, enjoying this feeling very much.
At this time, He Lu was like a little white rabbit vaguely approaching the hunter's trap, suddenly realized something was wrong, raised her ears vigilantly and looked around, but soon, she would put down her guard and continue walking into the trap.
Cheng Yaokun is very confident about this, and at the same time enjoys this process...
"My words surprised you?" He said, "Or did they scare you?
" Suddenly he hesitated and replied, "I'm not scared, just, just a little surprised."
She must have lied, but she was actually a little scared, otherwise why is her heart beating so fast?
But more should be surprise, I really didn't expect him to say that kind of thing.
"That's good."
After the car drove out of the small road, Cheng Yaokun turned the steering wheel towards the city, "By the way, I don't know where the No. 2 Middle School is. If you see a fork in the road, point it out." "
Oh..." He Lu responded in a low voice After a while, she felt wrong and asked: "How do you know I'm in No. 2 Middle School?"
Cheng Yaokun suddenly laughed and said: "School uniform." Only
then did He Lu realize that while she was asking a silly question, she also I remembered why that little hooligan stared at her chest last night.
Now that I think about it, that little rascal should be looking at the school badge on her clothes.
No wonder he asked her to put down her attention when she went to school these few days, so it was like this...
He Lu was still sighing, and Cheng Yaokun said again: "There is a fork in the road soon, left or right."
"Uh... the left."
"You How old and stupid?"

————————————————————————————————————————————— —
1 kill