Chapter 56

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 56. His routine

He Lu's scalp was a little numb, and she always had a bad feeling.
"Are you going to eat with us?" She walked to the wooden table, put down the dishes and asked.
"No food?"
"Of course not..."
"If it's not, then you still ask."
"I'm just curious..." He Lu said in a low voice.
"Heh." Cheng Yaokun smiled, raised the cigarette in his hand and took a puff, "I just couldn't sleep in the morning, so I went out for a walk and bought two durians by the way, knowing your mother likes them, I gave her one, she I was very embarrassed and strongly asked me to eat together."
"..." Did he really just buy it by the way?
It's not right, he doesn't know that her mother likes to eat durians...
He Lu doesn't know, Du Kai was woken up by Cheng Yaokun's phone bombardment early in the morning, and was forced to go shopping with him, and accept his routine by the way.
It's easy to get Du Kai's words, so I pretended to be curious and asked, why did I only see He Lu's mother and daughter after staying for two days, but not He Lu's father? Now, how mother He took her by herself, from setting up a street stall to opening a homestay, she explained everything clearly.
Of course, there are some interesting stories about He Lu's childhood, as well as mother He's preferences.
Cheng Yaokun looked at her, with a half-smile on his lips, "By the way, I asked your mother." "Ask my mother what?" "
Ask
her if she is going to play mahjong today."
Xiao He Lu Her heart skipped a beat, "What, what did she say?" "
She said she would go, and she has already made an appointment, and she will go after dinner."
When He Lu heard that her mother was going to play mahjong, it was justifiable that she couldn't follow her. The reason why he went out, he was suddenly relieved.
It's just... why does his smile look weird...
She frowned and said in a low voice, "I'm not sure if I can go out at night, I have to..."
"No need to ask." Cheng Yaokun interrupted her with a smile, "If you can't get out, you can't get out."
! ! !
Why did she suddenly become so talkative? Didn't you look very unhappy in the morning? !
Inexplicably, the hairs on the back of He Lu's neck stood up one by one, and the premonition that something was wrong became stronger and stronger.
What's wrong...
Girls don't know how to hide their emotions, and the expressions on their faces are extraordinarily rich.
Cheng Yaokun enjoyed watching it very much, with a friendly smile on his face, "Can you get me a bottle of beer? It's iced." "
I'll get it now." He Lu returned, turned around and trot towards the freezer in the main hall.
Cheng Yaokun's lips parted slightly, and the tip of his tongue lightly pressed against the back of his teeth. Looking at her back, his eyes seemed to be smiling but not smiling.
When eating, He Lu still lowered her head and ate in silence, listening to Cheng Yaokun chatting with her mother.
When it came to Mama He going to play mahjong at a poker friend's house, Cheng Yaokun said that he would also go out for a walk in a while, and asked where it would be good, and said that he could drop off Mama He later.
Mother He smiled from ear to ear, waved her hand politely and said no, it's too troublesome.
Cheng Yaokun also laughed, saying that you are welcome, just drop by, no trouble.
After dinner, He Lu was in charge of cleaning up, and Mother He also cleaned up herself, and went out with Cheng Yaokun.
Seeing the two walking out talking and laughing, He Lu frowned, feeling a little disappointed in the bottom of her heart, and at the same time felt that her feeling of something wrong before was an overreaction.
However, after she finished washing the dishes, she went back to the room and took out her homework. After doing this for more than ten minutes, there was a knock on the door of the room.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————— ——
2 kills!