Chapter 29

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 29. What are you ashamed of?

The head of the penis inserted into the pussy trembled with his stroking, and the clitoris in front was also tightly wrapped by his fingertips, making it sore and swollen.
After a few strokes, He Lu sprayed water again with the pussy in her arms. The hot water poured over the congested and swollen head of the penis, and her mouth became numb from the heat.
Cheng Yaokun quickly pulled out the dick, moved it quickly a few times, and shot it out with a muffled grunt.
The thick white semen shot on He Lu's legs and all over her little buttocks.
He frowned, holding the bouncing dick with his big hand, and slowly stroked it, prolonging the pleasure of ejaculation, and squeezed out a few wisps of semen from his mouths one by one, dripping on He Lu's school pants.
She was lying on the steering wheel, panting heavily, and her body was pumping once and for all...
The world seemed to be quiet for an instant, and the stuffy air was filled with the obscene sweetness of the aftermath. At this moment, each other's panting sounds It is very clear.
After a while, He Lu heard the sound of something being opened.
She turned her head and saw his hands rummaging through the storage box. After a while, she took out a pack of tissues.
Her dazed head gradually came to her senses, and He Lu didn't realize what she had done until this time... She was
groped by a man she had known for less than two days, played with her, and was even sprayed by a cock. She should do it for herself Feeling regretful and ashamed...
But why... her head and heart are empty, she can't feel anything...
Cheng Yaokun opened the tissue and took out a piece to wipe her wet pussy.
"Hmm..." He Lu snorted softly, and instinctively twisted her little butt.
"Don't move, I'll clean it for you."
"I, I can wipe it myself."
"Heh..." He pulled out the paper towel that was soaked in water, lowered his body and turned his head to look at her, "Just now I shouted to get that I didn't see you being ashamed when I was there, so why are you ashamed now?"
There was a smile on his lips, and his eyes were full of ridicule.
He Lu was extremely embarrassed by what he said, and put her face into her arms again.
Could it be the same...
Cheng Yaokun straightened his waist and pulled it out again.
He not only wiped her pussy clean, but also wiped the semen from her legs and butt before cleaning himself.
"Okay?"
"Yeah."
When He Lu heard that it was all right, she hurriedly pulled the panties that were still hanging on her knees.
It was only when she lifted her panties up to her thighs that Cheng Yaokun grabbed her hands.
She turned around in doubt, "What's the matter?"
"It's so wet that you can squeeze out water, you still want to wear it?"
He Lu was embarrassed by him again, and quickly turned around, "I'll change it when I go back..."
Cheng Yaokun still thought She didn't say anything, but she opened her mouth and closed it, letting go of her hand.
She quickly pulled up her panties, and when the wet cloth wrapped her hot pussy, it felt really... Feeling
her body was a little stiff, Cheng Yaokun, who had already put on the trousers, smiled softly.
"It's hard, isn't it?"
He Lu nodded lightly, pulled up her school trousers, and was about to move back to the passenger side, but Cheng Yaokun stretched out his long arms, wrapped her arms around her waist, and sat her on his lap.
"What's the hurry?" Cheng Yaokun tightened his arms, feeling the softness of her waist, and tilted his head close to her sensitive little ears, "The waist is so thin, it can be strangled with a little force." This sentence is not a metaphor for Cheng Yaokun
, It can really be strangled.
"Itchy..."
"Didn't you spray water just now? Why is it itching again?"
He teased her, he liked to see her embarrassed, very delicate.
As expected, He Lu's face became hot again, she shrank her shoulders slightly, "I mean ears."

————————————————————————————————— ——————————————————
Today’s 1 kill~~