Chapter 57

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 57. Why are you closing the door? (Pearl full 1100 plus)

The door of her room was left open, and she was worried that if someone came, she would not be able to hear the sound, and it was too hot to be closed.
The two light knocks on the door were exceptionally clear, which made He Lu startled, and turned her head quickly, only to see Cheng Yaokun standing outside the door, looking at her slightly tilted.
"You, didn't you go out?!" The voice sounded like a scream, and He Lu was startled by herself.
But not only was Cheng Yaokun not frightened, but the corners of his lips curled slightly, "If you go out, you can't come back?" "
No, you said you wanted to go out for a stroll." He Lu stood up as she spoke.
"Didn't you understand this morning that you can't believe what a man says? Now you believe it again?" "
Uh..."
He Lu was speechless after being bullied, and just stood in front of the desk and looked at him.
"Aren't you going to invite me in for a meeting?"
He Lu reacted as if she had just realized it, and quickly pulled back the armchair in front of the desk, "I don't have much room to sit here."
Her room was smaller than the rented one , A bed, a desk, a wardrobe, a computer, and a floor fan all occupy the entire room, and there is really no place to sit.
Cheng Yaokun stepped in, and his tall body instantly made the room that was not spacious even more crowded.
The inexplicable sense of dryness and heat is the kind that rushes up from the bottom of my heart, not just the simple heat.
He Lu swallowed, tried her best to swallow the dryness in her throat, took two steps back, and her knees touched the edge of the bed.
Cheng Yaokun walked to the center of the room, looked around, and found that her room was not ordinary compared to the girls he had seen before.
No dressing table, no make-up, no perfume, no nail polish, and no delicate trinkets.
The only embellishment is the beckoning cat and a piggy bank on the desk...
Seeing him standing still, He Lu pointed at the chair that was pulled out slightly, and said with an awkward smile, "Sit."
Cheng Yaokun turned his gaze back Instead of sitting on her, he handed her a paper bag in his hand.
It was only then that He Lu noticed that he was carrying something, and at the same time instinctively reached out to pick it up, she asked doubtfully, "What?"
"Underwear."
? ! !
Her hand that was carrying the paper bag froze in mid-air, her eyes were wide open.
"Why are your eyes so wide?" Cheng Yaokun raised the corners of his lips and asked knowingly.
He Lu squeezed out her voice for a while, "Mine?"
"Oh, can I wear a bra?"
"Uh..." Thank you? But it's so embarrassing, underwear...
He Lu quickly lowered her head and put the paper bag sideways on the bed. She wanted to say thank you, but she couldn't say anything.
And...it's so hot, my hair is sweating...
Cheng Yaokun didn't need her to thank her, but he looked at her with burning eyes and said, "Don't you take a look?" " What are you looking at
?"
I like it, does it fit?"
"Uh... that, I'll see later..."
Cheng Yaokun pursed his lower lip, turned around and walked towards the door suddenly.
He Lu raised her head in doubt, and saw that he raised his hand when he walked to the door, and closed the door with a 'bang--'.
Her heart trembled with the closed door, and she subconsciously spoke.
"Why are you closing the door?"
Cheng Yaokun turned around and walked towards her, "What do you think?"
"..."
He Lu's body froze, Cheng Yaokun had already walked to the bed, sat down on the edge of the bed very politely, and buckled her He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to sit on his lap.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————— ——Pearl
full 1100 plus update~