Chapter 111-115

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 111. You have to get in the meeting first, after you get past that (Pearls are full of 2500 plus)
I wanted to insert it, and when I inserted it to the end, I pushed hard into the depths, and the hot and humid pussy shivered, not daring to hold him like this again.
But her wailing was too sharp, and Cheng Yaokun had to stop...

"Does it hurt that much?" He asked roughly.
"Hmm... bloated, so sore, so bloated..."

"Fuck! Why are you so flirtatious!"
He let out a sound through his teeth, pulled out the half-inserted dick a little, and inserted it deep and hard.

The congested, swollen and hardened glans broke through the tight, moist and tender flesh, and hit the core hard, and the sharp soreness, numbness, swelling and astringency rushed to the forehead like a huge wave.
He Lu was dizzy from this blow, she shrugged forward, physical tears splashed out from the corners of her eyes.

"Yeah——"
"It's all fucked in!"

The whole cock was tightly wrapped by the hot and humid pussy, and Cheng Yaokun's comfortable temples throbbed.
He raised his chin slightly, clasped He Lu's little butt with his big hands, adjusted the angle a bit, pulled out half of the dick, and inserted it hard again.

It's not very fast, but it's very powerful, and Cheng Yaokun has adjusted the angle. Every time the big glans enters, it will rub heavily against the sensitive point, and the comfort it creates is fierce... Although He Lu's body is

empty It's been several days, but today there is no foreplay, so it's so fierce, it's a bit overwhelming.

"Hmm... ha... light, light..."
He Lu lay on her stomach in the direction and looked back at him.
"Too, ah...it's too heavy...can't bear it, um...can't bear it..."

The light was dim, but it was enough for Cheng Yaokun to see how hard it was for her pussy to suck his dick.
Sure enough, I still have to adjust it first. After the adjustment, even if the pussy is opened by him, the inside is still soft and slippery...

but...he has endured it for a long time, and he has not penetrated hard first. , it was difficult for him to hold back his temper and flirt with her.

So Cheng Yaokun didn't respond to her, but closed his eyes half-closed, watching the pussy who was overwhelmed by his own dick, and penetrated hard and deeply.

"Woo... um... ah..."
He Lu clenched the steering wheel tightly with her tiny hands, whimpering and whimpering.
It was too sour and swollen...and there was a little bit of burning pain...the core in the depths was also sore and painful...

Just when He Lu couldn't help it, she thrust it hard dozens of times, and the force finally Cheng Yaokun, who was a bit overwhelmed, straightened his waist and buried the whole penis deep into the small hole, the big glans pressed tightly against the sore core and stopped.

"Hmm—" He Lu raised her chin at this blow.

Cheng Yaokun leaned down, kissed her little ear, slid his right hand clasping her little buttocks forward into her leg, pushed her panties aside, and gently stroked her pussy where his dick was inserted with his middle finger .

A thin numb itching suddenly rose, and the pussy uncontrollably twisted violently, and a large stream of water seeped out.

Being sucked comfortably, Cheng Yaokun let out a muffled snort, and pressed the head of his big glans against Ruixin and gave it a gentle push.

"Hmm..."
This time, He Lu's voice fluttered, because it was not only sore, but also numb... "

Why are you so good at sucking?" He breathed hot air next to her ear, brushing the tip of his tongue Sensitive pinnae.