Chapter 79

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 79. If you dare to renege on your debt, I'll fuck you right here! (Collection full 1900 plus)
Driving all the way back to the hotel, he saw that the courtyard door was half closed and the light in the main hall was on.
Although I didn't see He Lu, it was obvious that the little girl should be waiting...
Cheng Yaokun raised his lips slightly, and drove the car directly to the simple carport around the corner.

He Lu, who was sitting at the counter waiting, heard the sound of a car, swiped and stood up, her heart pounding.
Then she heard the sound of the car turned to the upper left corner of the yard and then turned off the engine, and she became more and more sure that it was him who came back...

Inexplicable tension surged up, making her lips, tongue and throat dry quickly.
She swallowed quickly, licked her lips again, and walked out of the counter.

When she came to the courtyard gate, she just poked her head out when she saw Cheng Yaokun coming out from the corner.

The street lights outside were turned off when Mother He came back.
Under the dim light, Cheng Yaokun's tall figure walking towards the courtyard gate made He Lu feel oppressed.

She quickly retracted her head, stood at the door stupidly for two seconds, then moved two steps to the side, holding the iron door with one hand, pretending that she was here to close the door.

The footsteps approached quickly, and He Lu's heart beat faster when he thought about what he said on the phone before, come back and fuck her.

After a while, Cheng Yaokun walked in.
She didn't dare to look up, didn't dare to make a sound, and closed the door with her little head down.

Cheng Yaokun was standing beside her, looking down at her, his brows slightly raised.
"What? Pretending not to know?"
"...No." He Lu tried her best to sound calm.

In fact, how could Cheng Yaokun not know that she was panicking, she would not hide her emotions at all.
He had seen her peeking at him like a thief from a long distance before, and he almost died laughing!

"Why didn't you keep your head down and not talk?" He continued to tease her.
"Uh... just, I don't know what to say."

He Lu, who had locked the door, twisted the small lock on the iron door again, but she still didn't dare to turn around.
She knew, he looked at her...

"The door is already locked, how long are you going to stand?"
He Lu clenched her fingertips slightly, and put her hand off the lock in embarrassment.
"Well, I'm going back to sleep first."

"Go back to sleep?" Cheng Yaokun's voice was a little fluttering.
The hairs on the back of He Lu's neck stood up again.

"No, what else?"
"Have you forgotten what I will say in the afternoon?"
"..." Fuck you tonight?
"Also, what did I say on the phone five minutes ago?"
"..." Hurrying to come back to fuck you...

He Lu, who lowered her head, was a little weak and closed her eyes.
She wished that her memorization was so good when she memorized words...

She was still speechless when her arms were suddenly seized, and Cheng Yaokun pulled her into his arms.

He Lu took a deep breath, quickly suppressed the whistling rushing to her throat and raised her head.
"What are you doing?"

"Finally willing to look up?"
"..."
"We made an agreement in the afternoon, what do you mean by not saying anything now?" "
..." What are you talking about! She didn't agree!

Cheng Yaokun saw her glance to the side, looking like she was going to renege on the debt, and snorted.
"He Lu, if you dare to renege on your debt tonight, I'll fuck you right now, believe it or not?"

He Lu's gaze shifted back to his face in an instant, "My mother isn't asleep yet."

Cheng Yaokun's lips turned slightly Hook, a big hand inserted into her pajama pants from her back waist, viciously grabbed the soft buttocks, and pressed her belly tightly against the dick.
As early as when he was thinking about how to fuck her in the car, he was so hard that he couldn't bear it.

"Isn't it more exciting not to sleep? Even more exciting than this afternoon."
! ! ! Can she believe it?
"I, I will come out when my mother is fast asleep."

—————————————————————————————————————— ————————————————
Collection full 1900 plus update~