Chapter 71

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 71. I'm going to insert it, you can keep your voice down (1700 plus collection)
"Hmm..." He Lu snorted, her already weak legs became even weaker and trembling.
"Hum so coquettish."
Cheng Yaokun said in a hoarse voice, pressing the head of the glans against the top of the forced mouth that had been inserted inward.

"Uh, uh, don't... my mother, um... my mother will cook it in a while..." "
Once you climax, we will go there once you climax."
"No, no..."
It can't be like this... her mother just In the kitchen, and the door of the room was still open...

Feeling that the acupuncture point was broken open a little bit, He Lu shook her head, twisting her little buttocks and struggling.
The head of the big glans, which had been soaked in lewd water, was twisted and slipped out against the forced flesh.

Cheng Yaokun, who finally put his head in half way, frowned, tightened his big hand on her lower abdomen, dragged her back and took another step, inserted his foot between her legs, and separated her legs.

He Lu was touched by him, her upper body was almost parallel to the ground, her feet couldn't move, and the hand that was cut behind her back was pressed down to her waist by him, and her little buttocks turned up so high.

Cheng Yaokun looked at the small hole that was open towards him, and snorted.
"What are you messing with me?"

He Lu couldn't move, she could only turn her head and look at him.
"Don't be like this! The door is still open!"
"I'm going to plug it in, please keep your voice down, I'm not sure if your mother will hear your voice."

He Lu wanted to say something, but Cheng Yaokun was quite Going up the waist, the dick pressed against the hole and sucked twice.
Knowing that he was not joking, she quickly bit her lower lip, and immediately felt the thick, stick-like giant forcefully break open her mouth and penetrate into her body.

"Hmm—"
the penis was inserted half way before it got stuck. A strong sense of fullness accompanied by numbness and dull pain surged up. He Lu's slender neck was sobbed up by the insertion, and the eye sockets that were already anxious and astringent immediately became wet. , the little guy also let out a stream of lubricating water.

Being doused by the hot lewd water, Cheng Yaokun twisted his head comfortably and took a deep breath before suppressing the muffled groan rushing to his throat.
This little pussy is fucking awesome! How to fuck so tight! Hot and wet and sucking!

He withdrew a little bit, and then stabbed hard into the depths, and the whole root was submerged.

"Well——"
the water mist swirling in He Lu's eyes was instantly rolled out from the corners of her eyes by this thrust, her fingertips were clenched tightly, and the voice suppressed in her throat sounded like a cry of pain, but also like comfort groaning.

Cheng Yaokun's heart was tickled, and he leaned down, leaned close to He Lu's ear, and asked her while stretching his distance to tease Xiaobi vigorously.
"Your mother is in the kitchen, and you are being pushed by my dick here, doesn't it feel very exciting?"

He Lu tightly twisted her delicate eyebrows, bit her lower lip and dared not speak, her small body was covered by him Shrugging and whimpering, the little boy twisted more and more tightly because of his every word.

"Hiss—the dick is almost immobilized by your bite!"
Cheng Yaokun frowned, and pounded hard, the hot big glans pressed against Ruixin and grinded hard.

He penetrated very deeply, the root was close to her pussy, the soft flesh there was numb from being ground, and the core was sour and astringent by him.

"Woo——"
He Lu was made to burst into tears by him, and the groaning and crying suppressed in her throat became thicker, and the hot and humid tender meat was oozing with water, while wriggling to twist the thick stick-like cock.

No, it can't be done... It's just being worn down like this, she's almost at the top...

—————————————————————————————————— ———————————————
Collection full 1700 plus more~