Chapter 44

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 44. I want to fuck your tits

He Lu was too embarrassed, but she still tried her best to bite the bullet and said: "I just, I just didn't stand firm..."
Is that all?
Cheng Yaokun's shoulders shook, and he couldn't hold back his laughter. His head flashed across her face and she told him bravely, 120 is the peak season, and now it's the off-season, so he only charged him 100... He Lu's face was so hot that he pushed her away
. His legs were still hot when he looked at her.
She moved her feet slightly on the ground, making sure that the situation just now would not happen, and whispered, "No need to help."
Cheng Yaokun let go of his hand, and glanced at her hair scattered on her shoulders.
"Try it yourself to see if the water temperature is right. I'll help you get your hair knot."
"Okay."
He Lu replied, seeing him turn around and walk towards the bathroom door. she.
"Oh, that's right."
"What?"
"Be careful not to drop it."
"..." He Lu's body temperature, which had just dropped a little, shot up again, feeling like he did it on purpose!
The corners of Cheng Yaokun's lips curled slightly, and he left the bathroom.
He walked to the head of the bed, picked up the hair knot that he had put on the pillow just now, looked around, it was very ordinary, very ordinary black hair tie with plain face.
His bushy eyebrows frowned slightly, he held the hair tie in his hand, turned around and walked to the single sofa, picked up her clothes and put them on the sofa before entering the bathroom.
He Lu's hair was already rolled up, and she was standing under the shower head. When she walked to the door, Cheng Yaokun stopped, and her gaze followed her slender neck across the pair of breasts covered with finger marks, then her slender waist, flat belly , and reddened legs.
His eyes were scorching, with a kind of aggressiveness, which made He Lu's heart thump.
"Uh...well, I'll wash it in a while."
Without saying a word, he collapsed into the bathroom, put her hair tie on the sink, took his soap and walked to He Lu's side.
"I only have this, let's make do with it first."
"It's okay, it's all the same." He Lu said in a low voice, reaching out to pick it up.
But Cheng Yaokun avoided her hand, pulled her from the rain to him, and stretched out the hand holding the soap.
Seeing this, He Lu frowned, "I can wash myself..."
Cheng Yaokun ignored her, wrapped his arms around her waist, pressed her back against his chest, and rubbed the wet soap on her round breasts. lock up.
Trapped in his arms, He Lu shrugged her chest and shrank her shoulders, not daring to move. The stick on her lower back was hard and hot, and it was bouncing... "Usually it is suitable to use the
legs when taking a bath Because there is water and lubrication, the pumping and insertion will be smooth and painless." He said in a hoarse voice.
"..." He, does he mean that she wants her to help him with her legs now?
He Lu just thought about it, and Cheng Yaokun said again: "But your pussy is very watery, and you don't even need lubrication." He Lu's face
was on fire again, "You, what do you mean?"
Cheng Yaokun bent down, lowered his head and approached her Ear, "Boobs can be fucked too."
He Lu's chest froze, and her eyes subconsciously shifted to his big hands that were rubbing soap on her breasts.
"I want to fuck your tits, do you want to fuck me?"
He Lu clenched her fingertips slightly, "Is it useful if I say no?"
"No." Cheng Yaokun replied bluntly, loosened her waist and pulled her around Facing her, "Fuck or fuck, you choose one." "
..." She knew it was useless! He's already lubricating her breasts!
"If you don't say anything, I'll fuck, and it's more comfortable to fuck."

----------------------------------- -------------
2 kills today!
Looking at the comments today, I saw a little fairy asking the author if he had Weibo. The author didn't play Weibo, but don't worry, if it wasn't really impossible to get on Weibo, the author would not disappear for no reason. In addition, the update has not been saved, so the time is not stable.
There is also the little fairy reaction subscription card page, the author has also been stuck, there is no way, only to refresh, repeat, and see if you get stuck.
Regarding the abuse of Mr. Cheng, the author tried his best to find opportunities, but he didn't know if he could be abused or not...