Chapter - 69 - Mr. McCall

When I pulled up to the school it looked like a war zone. The school was shut down and quarantined off. There were cops and CDC agents everywhere. A crowd had gathered mostly worried parents I assume. The media was covering the story and were spread out talking to the crowed.

I looked around for anyone I recognized and unfortunately the only person I saw was Mr. Stilinskie.

I quickly ran over to him.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"I don't know much. Just the school is locked down, two people are infected and there trying to figure out what's wrong." He answered me not telling me anything that I already did not know.

Before I could ask anything else a group of people in yellow suits ran out of the school. The two of us did not waste any time and ran over to them hoping to get some sort of information from them.

"Excuse me, excuse me." Stilinski called out to them.

"Carful doctor." One of them said.

"What happened in there?" Stilinski asked the doctors trying to get answers for the both of us.

"I don't know. Must have been static electricity." The female doctor answered.

"Any breach of the enterer?" Another asked her.

"It's okay. It just burnt the surface layer." She answered.

"Any verdict on what we're dealing with? My sons in there." I asked the doctors once they seemed to have calmed down a little.

"Your son and his son. You can debrief each other." They answered before walking away like that answer was a good enough answer.

"I heard smallpox. Any truth to that?" I asked Stilinski.

"You want my opinion. I don't think the Orphans were the only professional killers in Beacon Hills." He answered me.

I had not even had time to think about something like that until he had spoken it. I could not help but feel angry. I just did not understand what was going on in this town. Between Scott almost being killed by the Orphans, then Thana being shot and now Scott is locked in this dam school possibly infected with smallpox. I was starting to really regret my decision to move back here. It was in this moment that I decided when this was over I was going to have a serious conversation with Melissa about my children living in this town.

{"altew4