Chapter 24 - Scott

Scott

Stiles and I watched Thana and my father drive down the street from his bedroom window.

Once they turned the corner and out of view we both took a step back.

"We should have told her." Stiles said.

"You can't be serious." I responded.

Stiles was always full of bad ideas but this was one of his worst.

What I had learned in the one day I knew Thana is she does what she wants and does not listen to anyone. She's strong willed and thinks she can do what ever she wants.

"Im dead serious. She deserves to know. She can't remember anything. Think of how bad that would suck. If Peter can help her why not."

"Because it's Peter. If we tell her that he's Malias father she would charge down there. With or without us and demand answers. How do you think Peter will react?"

"I don't know?" Stiles answered.

"Exactly. I don't eather. Plus Malia does not even know. How are we supposed to explain to Thana why she can't tell Malia?" I asked him.

"How about the truth. That he's a psychotic werewolf. He can't be trusted and to stay away." He said to me.

At first I thought he was being sarcastic but then I realized he's serious.

"Stiles we can't." I told him.

"She's going to find out eventually." He told me.

"I know that but after everything we just found out I think we should talk to Peter first."

"What are you talking about?"

"Were you not paying attention. The Hales and Thanas families are connected. They made this town together. They lived on the same land. They were accused of devil worship. Maybe she's better not knowing." I said.

"Thats probably not even true." He responded.

"Thats what they probably said when the town's people confronted them about the wolves running around." I told him.

He seemed to be thinking over what I was telling him.

"It can't be a coincidence that the Hale fire and the Tomes disappearance is only one day apart." He said.

"Exactly." I said.

"Something happened that night to her. We need to talk to Peter find out what it was before we go digging up her memories." I told him.

"We should talk to Derek." He said.

"You think he knows her?" I asked.

He just gave me a look like he could not believe I just asked that.

"I'm shore he does. Did you see how he looked at her today?"

"Fine we will talk to both of them tomorrow after school." I told him.

"Tomorrow." He said as I walked out of his room.