Chapter 128 - Stiles POV

I sped down the road as fast as my jeep would go. I held my phone up watching as drove down the road waiting for my phone to get a single. I was about ten minutes from school when a bar finally showed up on my phone. I slammed on the breaks, my jeep came screeching to a halt. I sat there for a few seconds trying to figure out who to call. I can't believe I did not think about this until now.

My first instinct was to call Derek. He would stand the best chance against a witch. I mean him and Peter are the only ones who actually no anyone. The only problem is neither of them would be able to get in. So I called my dad.

"Stiles, where are you?" He asked the second her answered the phone.

"I have no idea actually." I answered as I looked around noticing I was on a road in the middle of the woods.

"Stiles are you okay? What's going on?" He asked.

"There's no gas leak at the school, or maybe there is I don't know." I told him.

"Stiles slow down and tell me what's going on." He told me.

"Scott, Thana, Lydia, and Kira are trapped in the school with a witch assassin. They can't get out and no other supernatural can get in." I told him.

"I'll head over now, I'll call Chris on the way. Does Derek know what's going on?" He asked.

"No I figured he can't get in what's the point?" I told him.

"I think he should be there in case we get the witch outside. Parrish and I are on the way now." He told me before hanging up.

I quickly dialed Derek.

"What do you want Stiles?" He asked when he picked up the phone.

"Oh I don't know I thought I would just call you and let you know Scott, Thana, Lydia and Kira are trapped in the school with a witch assassin." I told him.

"I'm on my way." He said.

"You won't be able to get in. There's a shield or something. I was the only one who could get through. I called my dad. Him and Chris our on their way now." I told him.

He did not answer he just hung up the phone.

"Your welcome." I said to myself as I threw my phone down on the passenger seat and headed back to the school.

When I pulled up in the parking lot I noticed one car there that I did not recognize. I pulled to a stop as close to the door as I could and ran over to see that the car must belong to Izzy who stood there with Malia.

"What is going on why can't we get in?" Malia asked the second she saw me.

"A witch." I answered as I tried to catch my breath.

"They're stuck there with a witch?" Izzy asked before collapsing, Malia continued to punch at the barrier until she was so out of breath she could not breathe.

"Here sit down." I told her.

She let me help her and I placed her down next to Izzy.

"Yeah." I answered.

"I called my dad and Derek there heading over now." I told the two of them.

We did not have to wait much longer, about three minutes later my dad's cruiser followed my Chris's SUV came in to view. They both parked near my car. Dad quickly exited his car along with Parrish. Chris got out of his with guns already in his hands. Isaac was with him.

"There still inside?" Dad asked when he saw the three of us.

"Yeah." I answered.

"What's wrong with them?" Chris asked.

"A potion to weaken them so they can't fight." I answered.

"So we will be getting no help on the inside." He said as he looked to my dad.

"Well Scotts in there, he's fine." I told them.

"Okay let's get this over with." Chris said.

"Have you ever hunted a witch?" Peter asked as him and Derek walked up the stairs to join the group.

"I'm sure I can figure it out." He answered.

"There strong, fast, smart, and unpredictable. The two of you won't stand a chance." Derek told them.

"Not helping." Isaac said to him as he tried to look inside.

"Where's the little pup?" He asked as he looked around for Liam.

"Did no one call Liam?" I asked.

The look on everyone's face said that we all forgot to let him know what was going on.

"Dad be careful." I told him.

He nodded his head and the two of them headed in.

Peter walked over and tried to put his hand through the door.

"She's strong, there all going to die." He said flatly.

Derek clutched his fists as he looked at his uncle and it was easy to see he was going out of his mind being stuck out here. Then all of our heads shot up when we heard the halls erupt with gunshots. Derek lunged for the door probably to get a better look and to everyone's surprise he fell through. Like latterly fell through, right on his face. He stood up and looked at himself like he was confused. Then he gave a quick look to Peter who was looking at him with a worried look.

"What the hell, how did you do that?" I asked.

Malia quickly got up and tried to get threw but was stopped like before.

"Why can't I get through?" She asked.

Derek quickly ran back out of the school and over to his car where he pulled out a gun and ran back into the school.

"Why does he need a gun?" I asked Peter as Derek disappeared down the hall.