Chapter 153

"Get back!" I yelled as I tried to get as far away from the smoke bombs as possible.

The smoke filled the room and just when it was getting hard to see guns shots started to ring out in the room.

I looked around frantically trying to get my bearings. From what I could see there was five of them. I ducked behind a stack of boxes. From where I was hiding I could see Argent standing behind a poll. He peeked around the poll and started shooting back.

I took this as an opportunity to run over to Derek who was hiding behind a desk

I took this as an opportunity to run over to Derek who was hiding behind a desk. He took a second to look at me before the both of us shoot up from behind the desk. I used my magic to stop the bullets before they shot us and Derek opened fire on the enemy's.

I could see Kira out of the corner of my eyes fighting of two men. They were in all black with bullet proof vests and gas masks. She was swinging her sword wildly and when she missed and the man got closer she kicked him in the stomach. Her fox aura surrounded her as she lost controlee of her powers.

Directly in front of us Scott was fighting off enemies of his own

Directly in front of us Scott was fighting off enemies of his own. Scott grabbed the guy by the neck slamming him to the ground as he roared in his face. He punched him in the face knocking him out.

Derek and I turned around firing in the other direction. Derek fired at the hunters who were surrounding Satomi and Argent who stood back to back. Him with his guns her with her claws. I used my powers to try to block everyone from the endless bullets that flew around the room. We took the hint from them and Derek and I stood back to back as we spun around so we could see everything. Now that he was standing so close it was easy to put us in a protective bubble.

"How many are there?" Derek asked.

"Too many." I answered.

There was far more than five like I thought before. I looked around the room to see Scott take out another man as he tackled him to the ground.

Argent had managed to shoot one. It looked like it was in the shoulder unfortunately. Scott ran over to where Brett was trying to stay out of the fight.

"Get the others back!" Scott yelled at him.

Isaac came out of nowhere again throwing a man threw the air, directly in front of Scott.

"Tell them to hide." Isaac yelled before running off.

Shots rang out again.

"Thana! Kira!" Scott yelled.

I turned around to see a hunter with a large knife close to stabbing Kira who was looking at Scott.

"No!" I yelled as I held out my arm and flung him up and into the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She answered as she tried to calm herself.

I heard Scott roar again and turned to look at him. He was running over to a young girl in Satomi's pack who was about to be shot in the face as she cowered in fear. Scott grabbed him by the head and slammed it into the wall then threw him onto the desk. I watched as he jumped on top of him. He started to slash at him with his claws. Over and over again. He hit him so hard his helmet flew off.

I was surprised at how young the kid was

I was surprised at how young the kid was. He was about our age. Scotts face morphed fully as he filled with rage. I could not help but smile as I hoped he would do it. Kill him and feel just how amazing it feels to have that much power. The kid tried his best to hold his arms up in surrender as he knew he had lost.

There phones started to ring and beep and all fighting seemed to stop. They all looked at their phones then left like they were not trying to kill us.

Scott backed off and let the guy leave as he looked at the phone he took from him. He read it before showing it to me.

"Benefactor: All contracts terminated." It read.

Scott pulled out his phone to call Malia. I ran over to Derek to make sure he's okay.

"Thank god

"Thank god." I said to him as I jumped into his arms.

"We did it." He told me.

"Was there any doubt?" I replied then kissed him knowing there was doubt, I could have lost him.

When we broke apart I looked around to see we were all alive but five of them had died in this attack.

We walked back over to Scott and Kira. They were okay but I could not help but stair at all the blood that covered his face.

"Is it over?" Kira asked.

"I hope so." I answered.

Scott had no words he simply shook his head yes.