Chapter 132 - Derek's POV

It was easy to see that she was furious. If she could breathe fire I'm sure she would be doing that right now. But I couldn't help her. I was still hurt from the witch. If she took anything form me she could kill me. And I couldn't tell her I can't heal anymore because then she would worry. And she really does not need to worry about me right now.

That's what I told myself but in the back of my mind I could not help but think about what the witch had said. I could not get her words out of my mind.

"When she gives in to the blood lust." She said.

I could not help but wonder what if, what if she did give in? What if the witch was lying and just trying to save her ass?

I had heard of times when a witch had given into the blood lust. None of them good. From what I have heard it can completely destroy the witch. Sending them down a dangerous and destructive path similar to an addict. Except this addict can accidently kill people when they are going through withdrawals. Not only does there body become dependent on blood but there magic becomes completely unpredictable.

Bursting out causing death and destruction to everything and everyone around them. There was no one to teach her. No other witch who could understand and help her threw this. I could try to keep her safe but I could never try to help her understand her powers because I don't even understand her powers.

"I'm sorry I just can't." I told her again knowing all ready she would not understand.

"Get out." She said to me.

"Please don't be mad at me." I begged her.

I really did not want to fight. There was so much going on I just wanted to spend time with her.

"Get out!" She yelled.

"Thana calm down. You need to take it easy." I told her as I reached out trying to grab a hold of her trembling body.

"I said get out!" She yelled again.

This time I did not argue. I turned and walked away even though I wanted to stay and work this out. But no matter what I wanted I quietly walked out of her house. Got in my cat and drove away.