Chapter 113

The restaurant filled with the screams of people who were trying to run outside and get away from the sprinklers that were soaking us all. The three of us got up and joined the crowd that was trying to push their way out of the door. We were in the middle of the crowed when gun shots from an automatic weapon rang out threw the room. Anyone who was not panicking before now was. A second later there were gun shots again and some of the people yelled out as they fell before us. Bleeding out. I could not help but become angry that these people were going to die because of me.

"Hide." I said to David before looking to Peter who simply just nodded at me.

I pushed my way through the crowd with Peter. We were the only two people trying to get closer to the shooters. Once I pushed my way through the crowd I saw that the priest was the one with the guns. One of the nuns had knives in her hand the other had a whip.

"Hey asshole looking for me!" I yelled at him.

He looked over to me and smiled.

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." He said before opening fire.

"Thana!" I heard David yell.

I jumped out of the way just in time. Peter on the other hand bared his teeth and fangs at the group and charged forward as he growled at the men. The screaming from the others intensified. I looked back to David to see he was standing there in shock. I grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him behind the bar.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked me.

"You just have to trust me and stay here." I told him.

I grabbed a broken piece of glass and held it over the counter to see that the nun with the whip had it wrapped around Peter's neck and the other was slashing at him with her knives while the priest was approaching us. I dropped the mirror and listened to him come closer. When he was close I looked up and saw the barrel of the gun poking over the bar. I quickly jumped up and grabbed hold of it. Pushing it up over my head as I stood up. The gun went off blasting hole in the roof above my head covering me with white specks of dust. I pushed him back and jumped over the table kicking him in the chest. He staggered back and it gave me enough time to run and reach Peter. I ran over and planed on tackling the nun with the whip but rite before I touched her she went flying off the ground smashing into the mirror on the far wall.

Peter reacted quickly and ran over to the nun who was lying on the floor and punched his first through her chest. A second later he pulled out her hart and dropped it to the ground.

"Thana!" He yelled.

I turned back to see the other nun was about to stab me. I held up my hands to block her and it worked better then I intended. When she went to stab me I blocked her with a force field that her hands just bounce off of. I was too distracted by what I was doing to realize the priest was about to shot me. Before I knew what was happening there was the sound of a gunshot and I was tackled to the ground. I looked over to see Peter was fighting with the man with the guns. I looked down to who pushed me out of the way of the bullet to see that it was David.

"David." I said as I tried to push him off me but he was so heavy.

I finally crawled out from under him to see that he was bleeding. I started to panic as I put pressor on his gunshot wound. Truthfully I did not even know if he was alive. He had been shot in the head. There was so much blood and he was unresponsive.

"Come on David, you can't die on me. Do you hear me? You're not allowed to die!" I yelled at him as I cradled him in my arms and cried.

I was covered in his blood, there was no slowing it down. Then there was a sharp pain in my shoulder. I yelled out and turned back around to see that nun had stabbed me in the back. I pushed her back and rolled out of her way when she came at me again. I took a few steps back as I tried to reach for the literal knife in my back. But I could not reach it. She then threw another knife that was coming straight for my face.

As the knife was flying at me I knew I should move. All I could do was think about David and how he did not deserve this. As I stood there waiting to die I became angry. So fucking angry. I looked up at the knife and it stopped an inch in front of my face. I looked at it as it floated there in front of me. I grabbed it from the air and held it in my hand.

I looked back to her and she did not look scared in the slightest. I threw the knife back at her. I had never thrown a knife before but all I had to do was think of where I wanted the knife to go and it did. Her knife landed rite in her head sending her to the ground as she was no longer with us. I looked over to Peter who did not look good. He was losing.

I ran over to him and reached him just before the priest opened fire. I held out my hand and all the bullets stopped in front of me like the knife had. I looked at him as he tried to reload his guns. I flicked my wrist at him and every bullet went flying back at him. Every single one hit him and quickly he fell to his knees before me. I just stood there and watch him fall.

"We have to go." Peter said as he tried to drag me out.

"I'm not leaving him." I told him as I sat back down next to David.

"Well you can stay but the law thinks I'm dead and I want to keep it that way." He said before pulling the knife out of my back and running out the back door leaving me alone with a dying kid.

I could do nothing but hold onto David and cry as I waited for help.