Chapter 154

After everything we had been through all we wanted was just to all get together and just hang out. Just to be with one and other and know everyone was okay. Derek, Scott, Kira, Isaac and I went back to Derek's loft. Where a tired looking Lydia was waiting for us. She was with Stiles, Malia and Liam. For a while no one said anything as we all hugged eachother just happy everyone was alive.

No one brought up the fact that I had killed a bunch of people and even when Izzy showed up she was greeted with love just like anyone else in the pack. It was over, there was no more people hunting us. We were no longer at war we could finally relax. We all hung out together and talked, laughed had a few drinks. Well the few of us who could get drunk still. So Derek, Izzy, Stiles and me. We girls danced for a little while just being so happy to be able to.

I could feel Derek's eyes on me every time I left his side, but I did not matter because we were okay. Eventually the mood had to be broken and we had to actually talk about things. One being that Peter was actually the Benefactor. Meredith heard all of his revenge plots when they were both in critical care, sharing a room all those years ago. According to Lydia she thought she was doing what Peter would want her to do. We decided to let Petr off the hook with a stern warning because he did not seem to have any idea of his involvement.

After we talked about Peter it really put a damper on the mood. We all decided it was time we got home, washed up and went to bed. As we were saying our good buys all the power to Derek's loft cut out.

"What's happening?" Malia asked.

I looked around not being able to see much in the dark but some light was shining in through a window and I was able to make out the all too familiar scared expression on Lydia's face. I was able to cover my ears right before she left out a bone crushing scream which would only mean one thing. Someone was going to die.