Chapter 143

"Wait what do you mean you're going to make him pay?" Derek asked as he grabbed my arm holding me into place.

"Did I stutter? I'm going to make him pay. That's my job right as Queen, Protect humans from the supernatural?" I snapped at him.

"Yes but you don't even know what that means. There are rules and punishments for each crime. It's not just about revenge and vengeance." He tried to tell me.

"Well I guess it's a good thing I was not taught all these rules, because where I come from if you hurt people like that the only way to make it right is to get even!" I yelled at him then pulled out of his grip and tried to walk away.

I did not get far before Derek got in front of me and blocked my way.

"You can't do this. If you kill him there will be no coming back from that." He tried to tell me.

"You act like I haven't killed anyone before." I replied as I pushed my way past him.

"That's different. Those guys where self defense this is premeditated murder. That will change you and not for the better." He pleaded with me.

"I just realized you know nothing about me, or what I'm capable of. Now get out of my way, Derek." I told him.

"Or what?" He asked as he looked at me worried about my response.

"Or I'll make you." I told him.

"Guys, we really don't have time for you guys to fight." Izzy said, I guess she was trying to calm us down.

The only problem was there is no calming me down. No way was I going to let this go, and no one was going to stop me. I told care who I had to fight my way through to get there, but I will get to Jared.

"I'm not letting you go." He said to me softly like talking to me nicely would change my mind.

"Then I'm sorry." I told him before placing my hand on his four head.

"Insomnem." I commanded him.

He instantly fell asleep landing with a large thud to the ground. I looked down to him then to Izzy.

"Help me get him in the car." I told her.

She did what I asked and we dragged him into his car.

"What now?" Izzy asked.

"Give me your keys." I said to her.

She handed them over to me but then looked back to Derek.

"I can come with you." She said to me.

"No. stay with him." I told her then climbed out of the car.

"Thana I don't know if this is a good idea?" Izzy told me.

"This is murder and your family's punishers not murderers." She told me.

"Good thing I don't have any family left." I answered as I jumped into her car and sped off down the road.