Chapter 77 - Stiles

I ran all the way up to where they had set up quarantine. The first person I saw was Miss. Martin.

"Stiles you don't look so good maybe you should lie down." She said to me when she noticed me standing there.

"It's okay. Have you seen Mr. Macklemore?" I asked her.

"Yeah he's fine. He's helping the other students." She told me.

I did not know if how I should feel about the fact that he was alone with a bunch of other kids.

I was about to leave when I noticed coach was sick.

"Is coach the only adult who got sick today?" I asked her.

"As far as I know." She answered.

"Why is he the only one?" I asked myself.

"Stiles I think you should lie down." She said to me as she tried to push me towered one of the beds.

"I'll be right back." I told her before running out of the room to her protests.

I ran into Coaches office which he never keeps locked and started ripping it apart. Every inch of it. I did not know what I was looking for but I knew the answer was in this room. After I searched every inch of the room I sat down in his desk chair in frustration. On the desk were the permission/ liability slips for a upcoming wrestling match. The forms where stamped with red ink. I looked threw them and the red ink started to fade and then was replaced with black ink. And that's when it hit me. The ink. Every student had to us it to take our finger tips before starting the test. I looked over to his mug to see it was covered in black finger prints.

"I was wondering how he got sick. I'm also wondering where your friends are?" Simon asked me as he entered the room holding a gun with a silencer pointed at me.

"In order to get paid by the Benefactor I need to get proof of the dead." He told me.

"Visual confirmation." I said to him.

"Exactly." He responded with a sinister smile on his face.

He led me out of the office and into the locker room.

"You look feverish Mr. Stilinski. I think you should know something. The virus doesn't kill humans. You're going to get better. So don't you think you should tell me where they are. Shouldn't one of you get to live?" He said to me.

He was trying to get me to trust him but we both know he was going to kill me no matter what I told him.

"I think I saw them in the Library. Or maybe the cafeteria." I lied to him and he knew it.

"I'm going to count to three and then I'm going to kill you." He said to me.

I turned around so I was facing him. He had no idea what I had been through. I knew personally that there were a lot worse things in this world then a gun. At least that would be quick.

"You think you can scare me." I said to him.

I will admit he looked a little surprised by my words but only for a second before he recomposed himself.

"No I think I can kill you. I just thought the countdown will make it more exciting." He said to me.

He held the gun flat agents my head and started to count. I closed my eyes and tried not to cry. I was not going to give him the satisfaction. But I could not stop my body from shaking.

"One, two."

Then the gun went off, blood shot all over my face. I was shore it was the end. I was dead but then I realized I was fine. I opened my eyes to see him fall to the floor. It was his blood. I instantly started to spit it all out. I was beyond confused and shocked until a man walked into the room in a CDC suit and a gun. He took off the mas and it was Mr. McCall.

"Were the hell did you come from?" I asked him.

"I got a call from Mellissa. I don't know what it means. She said there's an antidote in the volt." He told me.

I wanted to smack myself. In the vault the place that everyone is locked inside off. They were dyeing and the cure was right there the entire time.

"What's in the vault?" I asked him.

"It's in a jar on one of the shelves. She said to tell Scott." He answered.

Before he could say anymore I turned around and ran out of the room. Luckily he did not follow.

m>�_��