Chapter Thirty- Three

A/N : I obviosuly did not write the song they are going to be singing. Its "Monster" by skillet. I have a video on the side. Check it out listen to it while you read. Great song.

It felt like only minutes had past when Jared came back in the room and told us it was time to go on.

“Are you ready?” He asked me.

“I think so.” I told him.

“Well the first song we sing is just going to be me. Listen and get a feel for what our band is about. I rearranged the set list so that the first song you sing has the least amount of you in it.”

“Okay.” I told him.

“You will do great.” Izzy told me.

She seemed so shore. I almost believed her.

“Don’t be scared you’re a great singer.” Stella added in.

“And you defiantly already have the look down.” Allen said.

He was rite I looked around and even though I have only known them a few days you could not tell by looking at us. We looked like he have been friends for years. So as long as I can fake my way through this no one should ever know I am not actually part of this band.

They walked out on stage and I waited rite of stage. Knowing I was not needed at this time and did not want to be some weirdo just standing on the stage.

Stella walked over and sat behind the drums. Allen grabbed what I think is a base guitar, and Izzy seemed to be playing lead guitar. Jared stood behind the mike in the middle of the stage.

“Hello everyone. Thank you for coming out. We are Destruction and Mayhem.” He called out to the crowed.

There were hoots and hollers from the crowed, apparently there band already had some fans.

This just keeps getting better and better.

“All the songs tonight are brand knew. This first one is called Monster.” He said and rite when he finished the music started.

The secret side of me, I never let you see.

I keep it caged, but I can’t control it.

So stay away from me.

The beast is ugly I feel the rage and I just can’t hold it.

It’s scratching on the walls.

In the closet, in the halls.

It comes awake and I can’t control it.

Hiding under the bed.

In my body, in my head.

Why won’t somebody come and save me form this?

MAKE IT END!

He screamed the last part letting his sexy raspy voice be herd. I looked at all of them and they all looked so confident. Moving to the music as if it was in there blood.

I feel it deep within, it’s just beneath the skin.

I must confess that I feel like a monster.

I hate what I’ve become.

The nightmare’s just begun.

I must confess that I feel like a monster.

He sang in that same strong voice as before. He was moving more bobbing his head slightly as he sang.

I, I, feel like a monster