Chapter 187- Scotts POV

"Are you sure your okay?" I asked Kira for the hundredth time.

"Scott, I feel fine, like nothing happened. You don't need to worry about me." She answered again as she snuggled in closer to my chest.

We laid in her bed, and I stared up at the roof as I held her in place. I know she says she's fine, but I could not bring myself to believe that she was brought back to life, and there were no side effects. You can't just come back from the dead without some sort of side effect. We learned that the hard way with Stiles, and we were only dead for a few hours then.

My phone started ringing, so I pulled it out of my back pocket to see that it was Derek.

"Are you going to answer that?" Kira asked me.

"No, its just Derek," I answered as I put it down on the bedside table and pulled her back towards me.

Not even a minute later, Kira's phone rang. She quickly rolled over to grab it. When she looked at her phone, she seemed to become confused.

"Why is Stiles calling me?" She asked as she showed me who was calling.

An unsteady feeling formed in my stomach as I looked back to my phone that Derek had just tried to call.

"Hello." I heard her say as she answered.

"Yeah, he's here with me." She told him.

"Okay." She said as she handed me the phone. "He wants to talk to you."

"Why aren't you answering your phone?" He snapped at me, but before I could tell him I only had one missed call, he continued talking.

"It doesn't matter I'm on my way to Derek's loft." He told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"The witch hunters took Thana." He said.

"What? How?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" He asked. "Just meet us there. I'll call everyone else."

I hung up the phone and handed it back to Kira.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Thana was taken," I told her.

"I thought this was all over." She said as she jumped out of bed.

"Its never over," I told her as we headed out her bedroom door.

The ride over to Dereks was silent. Neither one of us knew how to address the other. We parked and ran up to find Derek hunched over on the couch. He was extremely pale and looked like he was about to die.

"What the hell happened here?" I asked as I ran over to him.

"He was poisoned," Stiles said from the kitchen.

He had a broom in his hand and was sweeping up some broken glass as if that would matter. There where peace's of his door all over the place. I did not understand how this happened how she was taken. She had become so strong so fast I was convinced she was the only one of us who would survive this all.

"What the hell happened?" I asked him.

"They poisoned my scotch." He answered as he tried to take a sip of some water.

Swallowing that small little sip seemed to cause him excruciating pain.

"What happened to Thana?" I asked him.

"They took her." He answered as if I didn't already know.

"How?" I asked him.

"They used my pain to cripple her. Its what they did to the rest of her family." He told me.