Chapter Two

A/N : Check out the video. Just found this song and love it. 

I quickly ran across the street to the little store that was across the street. I walked in and the store was deserted. The only one in the store was a creepy guy that stood behind the counter. He was tall and lanky. Bald and had brown teeth.

Ewww. Was all I could think.

I walked up to the counter. I herd the bell over the door ring but did not look. The guy behind the counter was staring at me and smiling in a crazy kind of way.

“Can I help you?” He asked.

“Yes I would like a pack of Newport’s.”  I told him.

He looked me over not shore if he believed I was old enough. Which I wasn’t. I was only sixteen.

“I’m going to need to see some id.” He told me.

I reached into my bad and pulled out my fake id and handed it to the man.

He looked it over. I was not worried I have used it a million times.

“Boston?” He asked.

“Yep just moved here.” I told him.

“Here you go miss.” He said as he handed me the pack.

I handed him the money my dad left for me on the counter and shoved the pack into my purse.

I turned around and nearly bumped rite into someone else. All I could see was grey. My eyes were level with some ones chest. I pulled my eyes off of his massive chest and looked up until my eyes found his face. He was very intense looking. He was looking at me with strange look on his face. His eyes were scrunched as if he was trying to think something through. He looked sort of angry. His strong square jaw that was covered in stubble was tense as if he was grinding his teeth. And his hazel green eyes seemed to be looking rite into my soul.

He just stood there. Not moving. Towering over me, staring down at me. He was starting to make me uncomfortable.

“Take a picture it will last longer.” I told him as I tried to push him out of my way.

I could not help but notice how rock hard his body was. I had absolutely no luck pushing him out of the way. He just stood there unmoved giving me the same look he was before I tried to push him. So I just squeezed my way around him.

“Ass” I called back as I made my way out the door.

I quickly made my way out the door and ran across the street. The pizza man was standing at the door pressing the buzzer for my condo.

How long was I in tat store for?

“Sorry about that.” I told the guy. “I was across the street.”

“That’s okay” He said.

He handed me the pizza and I gave him his money. I opened the door before heading inside I took one last look across the street. He was standing there. Across the street staring at me. I quickly flicked him off and then walked into my house. Hoping that I never saw that man again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 A/N Did you check out the song. Its about how Thana hopes she will be one day. Now that shes starting over shes hoping that one day she will be okay. 

Quote from song

"It seems like everyday's the same, and I'm ledt to discover my own. It seemes liek everything is gray and there's no color to behold." 

"They say its over and I'm fine again. Yeah. Try to stay sober. Feels like I'm dyin' here."

"I am aware now how everything's gonna be fine. One day, too late I'm in hell." 

"You say it's over I can sigh agian. Yeah. Why try to stay sober when I'm dyin' here?"

"And I'm not scared now. I must assure you."

"For myself. I am prepared now. And I am fine....again...."