Chapter 144

I don't even remember the car ride. I only snapped back to reality when I parked the car in front of his gate. There was a little guard shack sitting right outside my window.

"How can I help you miss?" The guard asked.

"Tell Jared Thana's here to see him." I responded.

He got on his little phone and within minutes the gate was open.

"He's waiting in the main house." He said.

I smiled at him and drove on up. When I pulled up to the main house it was like a ghost town. There was no one around, no noises. Just one light on at the front door. I parked there and walked inside. I was surprised this was so easy he was obviously waiting for me.

I walked further into the house to see him sitting on a couch across from his father who sat on another couch. The two of them sat there drinking Scotch. The only light in the room was coming from the fire place.

There were two guards standing in the corners hands on their guns

"You must be Thana, the girl who broke my poor son's heart." His dad said to me.

I did not answer I just started at Jared. I wanted nothing more than to run over there and rip his throat out.

"You got here sooner than we thought. Is your little friend already awake?" His father asked.

I turned my attention from Jared to his dad who was smiling at me. It was made very clear that he knew about what happened. Even so he looked happy with his son, even proud.

"See the way you're looking at me right now, makes me very uncomfortable. Pure craziness in those eyes." Daddy Jared said to me.

"I told you she was special." Jared said.

"Get her and lock her up." Jared said to his body guards.

The two guards quickly started to walk towards me. Moving in at me on both sides. I really did not have the time or patients to deal with these two losers. Once they got close to me I held out my hands and the second they made contact with me they went flying back. One of them went flying out through a window. The other crashed into a wall being knocked out instantly.

I flicked my wrists and all the inside wooden shutters slammed shut locking behind them. I did the same with the doors. The two of them shoot up out off the couch, the stood there staring at me in shock.

"You did not tell me she was a witch?" His dad asked him.

"She wasn't when we were together." Jared said as he moved behind his dad like the coward that he is.

"Sit." I commanded them and both of them shot back into their seats.

"He's right you know. I was not a witch then. I was bound but my brother pack has helped me get them back. Maybe you have heard of him. Scott, the true alpha." I said to them.