Chapter 164 - Derek's POV

I could do nothing but stand back and watch as Mellissa tried to revive her. I could not control the tears that fell down my face. She just had to hold on long enough for Destiny to get here and she would be okay. She was dead and nothing was going to save her now.

Time seemed to be moving in slow motion as I watched her slip away from me forever. Then there was a loud pop in the air and a few seconds later Density appeared standing near the door.

"I got it." She said as she held up a vial with blue liquid in it.

"You took to long!" I snapped at her.

She looked over to the bed.

"Is she dead? It won't work if she's dead!" She yelled back at me.

"I told you to hurry!" I yelled back at her.

"You make it seem likes it's easy to find a True Alphas heart!" She yelled back.

Mellissa quickly turned back to look at me and I shook my head letting her know Destiny has no idea Scott was one.

"Wake her up!" Destiny yelled at Mellissa.

"I'm trying." She replied as she stepped closer to Thana trying to get away from Destiny.

I was about to yell again to defend Mellissa but then I became overwhelmed with a feeling. a strange feeling. Calming almost. It was Thana she was here. Which meant her spirit was close and it was not too late.

"Try again, it's not too late!" I yelled at Mellissa.

She listened even though it was clear she did not think it would work.

"Oh my God now! Give it to her now! She has a heartbeat!" Mellissa yelled as she looked at the heart monitor.

"Hear you give it to her. I don't want to catch that." She said as she handed me the vile.

I took it from her and ran over and forced it down her lips.

"Please wake up, please," I begged as stared at her face for any sign that it was working.

Then just like magic, her eyes shot up and she shot up almost head butting me. She looked around the room shocked but I quickly wrapped my arms around her pulling her into a tight hug. She did the same thing.

"Thank God," I said, I never wanted to let her go.

"Where did she go?" She asked.

"Who?" I asked her confused.

"The angle?" She asked.

I looked around the room to see Destiny was gone. I was right she was here looking over us when her heart stopped. She must have thought Destiny was an angle. I did not have the heart to tell her how wrong she actually was.

"It doesn't matter your okay," I said as I placed a soft kiss on her head.