Chapter 108 - Derek's POV

Derek's POV

I woke up in the middle night because Thana had slapped me in the face. I looked over to her expecting to see her awake but she was sound asleep. I guess she was not kidding about the bed hog thing. She laid there looking completely at peace and I could no longer fight the feelings I had for her. As she laid there in my arms asleep I knew I loved her. I was not supposed to. I was supposed to protect her but I did. Just as Peter had loved her aunt, Malia's adoptive mom. Just as many other wolves before had loved there witch but the witch was always smart enough to never let anything get to serious. They knew the truth that it would never work but Thana had no idea what being a Royal Blood Mage really meant. I could not help but feel guilty. She was not prepared for this world at all and I was not even really a wolf anymore. How was I supposed to protect her when I can't even heal from a dam bullet wound?

I carefully got out of bed making sure not to wake her. I walked over to the table where she had put the duffle bag of guns. I looked them over knowing she was rite. I needed to learn how to use these or I was going to get the both of us killed. I started to mess with the gun she had shown me before. I tried to get a feel for it but guns were so strange to me. Then out of nowhere the loft alarm started to blare.

Thana quickly shot up from where she slept. Her eyes quickly scanning the room until they found me.

"What the hell is that?" She asked.

"It's the loft alarm." I told her.

She quickly jumped out of bed and ran over to me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She quickly jumped out of bed and ran over to me. She reached in the bag and pulled out a pistol grip shot gun. I could not help but stare at the half naked girl standing next to me with a shot gun. I forced my eyes away from her and pointed the gun at the elevator like she was. We both could hear the elevator rising as the two of us started to walk forward. We stood next to each other, guns drawn just waiting. The elevator dung when it reached my floor then started to open. I was preparing myself for what was ever going to happen but I was not prepared with what I saw. Standing there soaking wet from the rain was Lydia. I looked to Thana who looked just as confused as I did before we both looked back to Lydia who was just standing there unmoved. That was until she opened her mouth and screamed. The both of us covered our ears trying to drown out the noise as screamed.

 The both of us covered our ears trying to drown out the noise as screamed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Finally the noise ended and Lydia started to come to. Her eyes changed from the glossy view she had before and back to normal.

"Were am I?" She asked as she started to look around.

When her eyes landed on us she stepped out of the elevator and into the loft.

"What am I doing here?" She asked.

Her confusion disappeared as she obviously realized that Thana and I were standing here half naked.

"What are you doing here?" She asked Thana as she placed her hand on her hip and instantly became normal Lydia again.

"OH my god Lydia do you mind?" Thana asked her.

"Sorry." She said as she covered her eyes with her hand but then quickly parted her fingers to peek at us again.

The two of us ignored her wondering eyes as we both quickly got dressed.

"How did you get here?" Thana asked her once we were dressed.

"I think I walked." She answered as she looked down to her bare feet.

"You can share my uber." Thana told her as the two of them started to leave the room.

I could not help but become uneasy as Thana started to walk away. If Lydia was here it only meant one thing. Someone was going to die, and there were only two of us here. One of us was going to die and I was not ready to never see Thana again. I reached out and grabbed hold of her hand stopping her from leaving.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Just be safe." I told her.

She smiled up at me before placing a kiss on my cheek and leaving as she dragged a smiling Lydia out with her.