Chapter 78 - Scott

We were all sitting in the vault waiting for Stiles to return. I looked over to Malia to see that she was looking at the dead pool. Stiles must have left it in his pocket.

"Malia!" I called out to her.

"I can't see. I can't see anything!" She yelled out.

I held up my hand and looked at it to see that my eye sight was going in and out of focus.

"What's happening to us?" Malia asked.

"Scott I can't, I can't see." Kira said also just as scared as Malia.

I had no answers for them. I did not know what was happening. There was nothing I could do. I did not know how to help us.

My vision had completely gone and I have to say it was the scariest moment of my life. I was completely helpless. Then I heard something. I listened and realized it was Stiles. I forced myself to the wall but did not have the strength to stand up.

"It's in the vault with you. Mushrooms. Scott open the door!" He yelled to me.

I could hear him banging, trying to get in but I just could not make myself move.

"It's in there with you it's in a jar on one of the shelves! Scott!" He yelled as he continued to bang on the door.

Then it all stopped. The yelling and the banging and I knew that was the moment that Stiles thought we were all already dead.

"I saw it. Rishi." Kira said in a light whisper.

Kira saw it. Stiles said it was in here. I could not let everyone die when the cure was right in front of us. I forced myself up. I was so weak I could barely breath. I could not see anything with my human eyes so I tried my wolf eyes and luckily my thermal vison seemed to still be working. Everything was red. Nothing was sticking out to me. I could see the girls curled up on the floor they did not look like they would last much longer. That's when I saw something. There was a jar on the shelve that was glowing purple.

I could no longer stand so I started to crawl over to it. I used the shelf to pull myself up and then reached out to grab it. My fingertips hit it and it fell off of the shelf and shattered on the floor.

"No!" I yelled out as I fell along with it.

We were so close. But then it was as if I was coming up from under water and was forced to take a deep breath. Once I did everything started to come back. My eye sights my strength. We were going to be okay. I opened the door to see Stile sitting on the floor. He was crying. All I could do was fall next to him. It was over. He grabbed hold of me and we hugged then he helped me up. The two of us headed back into the vault. I went to Kira and helped her up . She seemed to be okay. Stiles went to check on Malia.

It was strange she did not seem happy to see him. In fact she walked right past him. I looked over to where she was sitting and saw the dead pool on the floor. She had obviously seen it.

When we got upstairs we were met by doctors. We knew we were going to be okay but they did not. So we were stuck being looked at by people who had no idea what was going on. Only a few minutes had past when my dad had found me.

"Dad!" I yelled out when I saw him.

He ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank god you're okay. Did Stiles give you the message?" He asked me.

"Yeah. We're going to be fine." I told him.

"Is my son cleared?" He asked the doctor.

"Everyone seems to be getting better but he was not in quarantine during the outbreak we should keep him and his friends for observation." She told him.

"I don't think so. Scotts coming with me." He said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me along behind him.

"Were are we going?" I asked him.

"Were going to check on your sister." He told me.

I wanted to tell him that Thana was fine I had already called Derek. But I knew how he would react so I just kept my mouth shut and followed after him.