Chapter 184 - Derek's POV

I ran towards the Morgue to see Parrish outside with Sheriff Stilinski.

"She's in there," Parrish told me.

I peeked through the small round window in the door to see she had Kira out of the body bag and lying on the floor. They both were in the center of a circle made out of five white candles. I opened the door and walked into the room but was not able to reach them. There was some protective barrier.

"Thana," I called out to her, causing her to turn to look at me.

"Derek." She cried out.

"You need to stop this," I told her.

"Why not?" She asked me. "It's not even that hard.

"That's not the point. Your messing with forces you cannot understand." I tried to explain to her.

"I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm saving Kira." She responded.

"Did you ever stop to think about what that might do to Kira?" Scott's voice came from behind me.

I turned to see him walking in through the door until he stood next to me.

"Does it matter, nothing can be worse than being dead!" She yelled back at him.

"You don't know that!" He yelled back at her.

"Enough!" She yelled as she held her hand up and pushed us out of the room.

We both tried to push our way back in, but it was no use.

"Were not going to be able to stop here, are we?" Scott asked me.

"No," I answered as I watched helplessly through the window.