Chapter 126

After some time I finally forced myself out of bed and into the shower. It wasn't until after I was changed that I looked at my phone. I instantly became worried when I saw I had forty two missed calls.

Twelve of them where from Scott, seven from Stiles and twenty three from Lydia. I decided to call Lydia first considering she had called me the most. The phone only rang once before she answered.

"Lydia is everything okay?" I asked the second she answered.

"It is now, but I really needed your help earlier. Where were you?" She asked.

"I'm sorry I was with Derek and I did not look at my phone until now." I told her.

"Derek huh?" She said and I could tell by the tone of her voice she was smiling.

"It's not like that we were training." I told her.

"Sure you were, just like the other night when I walked in on you two." She said.

"Enough about me and Derek, what happened are you okay?" I asked her.

"No big deal Stiles and I went to Eichen House to talk to that creepy ass orderly who found Meredith's body. Well turns out he's not just creepy but also an assassin." She told me.

"What happened?" I asked hating the fact that I was not there for them.

"He tied us up and tried to kill us with a needle. And get this Meredith's not dead." She told me.

"What?" I asked.

"Yep, her and creepy orderly faked her death." She told me.

"And why would they do that?" I asked her.

"Because Meredith is the Benefactor." She said.

"At least we were right about the Benefactor being a Banshee." I told her.

"How did you get away?" I asked her.

"Parrish came and saved us. But that's all old news. What I want to know is about your big night with Derek." She said.

"Lydia." I said trying to calm her.

"No we need girl talk. It's been so long since we had girl time." She snapped back.

"That's because were being hunted." I reminded her.

"Not an excuse. Be here in ten I'm calling Malia, Kira, and even Izzy." She said before hanging up so I could not protest.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and hurried out the door. I knew better than keeping Lydia waiting. I was only a few steps out my door when there was a loud noise followed by a sharp pain in my upper right thigh. I grabbed onto a nearby tree for support before looking down to my leg to see that I had been shot. There was another loud gunshot. The bullet landed in the tree right next to my face.

I tried to run to the front door but I was stopped by a rain of bullets. I did not have many option I limped my ass into the woods. I moved through the woods. I had no idea where I was going. I just needed to get away from whoever was fallowing me. I didn't know how much longer I would be able to do this. The pain was excruciating. I could see lights up ahead. I ran towards it hopping it would be someone who could help. I leaned against a tree in the clearing as I looked out the old burnt down house. I could not help but let out a large sigh when I saw the light was coming from Derek's car.

He was standing there in front of his car frantically looking around.

"Help!" I said in a hushed whisper but he could not hear me.