Chapter 127

The next morning I woke up and felt like shit. My head felt like it was going to explode. My eyes felt like they wanted to melt out of my sockets. My entire body felt like it wanted to collapse into itself. I had to fight the need to vomit.

I knew I had to get ready for school but I seriously had the worst hangover of my life and I did not even drink that much.

"Thana are you awake?" My dad yelled form the outside of the door.

I was very surprised he was even there. He was never home when I woke up.

"Yeah I'm getting dressed." I yelled back.

I did not have the energy to try to dress up today. So I just threw on sweats and a loose t-shirt. I think it was Liam's. I was trying to remember when he could have possibly left it hear, but it hurt my brain. I grabbed my bag and slowly made my way down stairs.

"Good morning." He said but stopped talking when he actually looked at me.

"You don't look good." He said to me.

"I don't feel good." I admitted.

"Do you want to stay home?" He asked.

"No, I have a test I can't miss." I told him even though I really wanted to climb back into bed.

"Well if at any time you want to come home just give me a call." He told me.

"Will do." I answered before grabbing an apple I knew I was not going to be able to eat and headed out.

When I got to school the first person I saw was Lydia. She stood by her car looking perfect as usual. The closer I got the easer it was to see that she felt just like me. Her eyes were hidden behind big black glasses and she was hunched over.

"You feel like shit to?" I asked her.

"Yeah apparently the drinks were stronger than I thought." She mumbled as she rubbed her temples.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Who knows?" She answered.

The two of us started to walk inside when I saw Izzy and called her over.

"Oh god Thana keep you voice down." Lydia said to me.

"I'm not even being that load." I replied.

"Why are you yelling?" Izzy asked.

"You guys look like shit." Allan said as he appeared with Stella.

"Your friends suck." Lydia said before walking off.

"Remind me why you hand out with them?" Stella asked.

"There not that bad." I told them.

"So why was I not invited to girls night?" Stella asked.

"Who knows Lydia invited me. You're the lucky one. I feel like I've been poisoned." Izzy told her.

"You really shouldn't joke about being poisoned when the entire school was just a few weeks ago." Allan said before grabbing Stella and leading us inside.

I could not help but look at Izzy and it was clear to see she was thinking the same thing. I quickly took out my phone and texted Malia and Kira. Kira quickly texted me back letting me know she was with Scott and also felt like shit. Malia had not answered.

"Malia's not answering." I told Izzy.

"Who cares she probably ditched." Allan said.

"She always answers." I told Izzy knowing she would understand.