Chapter 146

I didn't know how I got to the hospital. I must have blacked out from pure rage. I stood outside two million, one hundred thousand dollars richer. I knew what had to be done. Not that I didn't enjoy killing those basters, because I did. That was not why I killed them. I could have made them pay without killing them but I needed the money. I needed this big bag of cash I now held. Not for myself but for the people I cared about. I knew what I had to do before I went into hospital. Once I went in there all hell would break out.

First I went to Stiles house and found all the information I needed to pay off his $350,000 dollars worth of medical bills. I did the spell Izzy showed me and posed as some random person and then went down to Eichen house, then the bank and took care of it for them.

While I was there I found out that Mellissa had refinanced her house a while back. Probably so she could use the loan to fix all the shit Scott and his friends break. I paid off her $500,000 dollar lone she had left on the house.

There was no going back now. I was done being the one hunted. I am going to save everyone. I walked into the hospital and into the critical car wing. This time no one tried stopping me. NO one even looked at me. It was as if they couldn't see me. There was a security guard waiting at the door who wasn't there before. Probably waiting for me but he payed no attention to me at all as I walked past him.

I made my way into Stella and Allen's room. They looked exactly the same as last night. Looking at the two of them lying there so lifeless broke me. My eyes started to water and I was not able to hold in my sadness any longer.

"Who's there?" A soft voice asked from across the room.

It took me a second to realize that little mousy voice was coming from loud mouth Stella.

"Oh my god Stella." I almost yelled as I ran over to her bed.

"Stella its Thana." I said to her as I lightly placed my hand on hers.

She struggled for a few seconds to open her eyes before looking around the room.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"You're in the hospital." I told her.

She thought about what I had told her and then started to look around again this time a little more frantically. Her eyes went wide when they landed on Allen. She instantly started to cry and panic. It was as if everything had just come rushing back to her.

"Allen." She started to say in that same weak voice.

"Hey it's okay. I need you to calm down." I told her as I watched her heart rate raze on the monitors but I truly this she was unable to truly hear me.

"Calm down." I demanded her and she listened as she looked at me confused.

"How did you do that?" She asked me.

"This is going to sound crazy but I'm a witch and I'm here to help you." I told her.

"How?" She asked.

"I'm going to fix everything." I told her as I grabbed her hand.

"You can't." She answered.

"I can try." I told her.

I focused all my energy on her. I focused on healing her wounds. I would feel my body changing as I gave my life force to her. It started behind my eyes. It was a strong pressure at first then felt like movement. It wasn't until all my veins in my arm started to turn black and move that I realized what was happening. I have healed minor wounds before but nothing like this. It was clear to me that I would not be able to do this if I had not killed all those people before.