Chapter One

(Photo of what Thana is wearing)  (Check out the video)

We arrived in town a few hours ago. We were in Agent McCall’s condo.  I mean dad. He told me to call him dad. The condo was nice. Nothing special. It consisted of a small kitchen with a bar/counter that separated it from the entry way. Directly in front of the kitchen was a small living room. The back wall was a screen door that opened to a small patio and back yard. There was nothing out there. To the left of the living room was the master bedroom that belonged to my dad. To the right of the living room was a hall way that lead behind the other rooms. Down the hall was the only bathroom and the guest bedroom.

I assumed the guest room was intended for Scott to stay when he visited. By the look of the room I think I was the first person to stay in this room. Coming from someone who up until now had no family I found it very sad Scott did not visit his dad. I don’t know what happened between then but I was shore I was not going to make it any better.

There was a nose behind me and I turned to see my dad standing in the door way to my room. I stopped putting my clothes away and looked at him.

“I’m so sorry I have to leave you alone on your first night here.” He told me for the thousand time. He set up a dinner with Melissa so he could tell her about well me.

“I just need to do this tonight sense you’re starting school tomorrow.”

“It’s fine. I get it. Go you’re going to be late.” I told him,

“Ok I took out the menus and left you money on the counter. Get your self-anything you want.” He told me before walking out of my room. I fallowed him to the front door.

“Okay lock up after I leave and stay inside until I get back.” He told me.

“Yes I know. We have gone over this.” I told him.

It was strange I was not used to people actually caring about me.

“Okay good bye.” He said then closed the door.

I walked over to the counter to see that he left me forty bucks.

How much does he think I eat?

I asked myself. As I chuckled softly. I quickly ordered a small pizza from the first menu I saw. It was around ten dollars. They told me it would take thirty minutes.

Good.

“That gives me plenty of time.”

I grabbed my brown leather jacket and throw it on over my black tang top. I don’t know why it’s not cold here. I guess its just habit it’s a lot colder in Boston. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good for someone who did not have much clothes. My black tang top was tucked into my heavy blue jean shorts. My legs were covered by black fish net tights. I had on my favorite ankle length back boots with a thick heal.

I desperately tried to tame my wild black hair. I quickly gave up and threw it up into a high pony. I never wore any make up. I never knew what to do considering one of my eyes was blue and the other green.

I grabbed my oversized black bag and made my way out the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A/N The song is about how Thana felt about leaving Boston. Shes saying so long to that life where she felt alone and angry and hello to new life in Beacon Hills. 

Quote form song

"No we're not gonna waste another moment in thsi town. Woah! And we won't come back your world is calling out. Woah! We'll leave the past in the past, Gonna find the future. If misery loves company well, so long, you'll miss me when I'm gone."

"I'm gonna leave this a hole behind me. Gonna take what's mine tonight."

"Because every wasted day becomes a wasted chance. You're gonna wake up feeling sorry, because life wont wait I guess it's up to you."