Chapter 121

Derek's POV

Everyone had left except Scott and Thana. Thana was in the kitchen reading throw her book of shadows while Scott was walking around the loft silently. He walked around the couch to were my bed was and stopped when he noticed the gun lying on the bed. He picked it up to get a closer look.

"Careful with that." I told him.

"I thought you didn't like guns. Does this have something to do with your eyes?" He asked me.

"MY eyes, my strength, the healing all of it." I answered.

"How?" He asked as he put the gun back down.

"Whatever Kate did to me. It's still happening." I told him.

He looked from me to Thana whose back was to us then back to me.

"Does Thana know?" He asked me.

"The basics. Not really." I answered as I looked over to her.

"If the dead pool was made by a Banshee there's something else you should know about. Your name broke the third list." He told me conforming what I already knew.

"And the other two keys were Alison and Adin." I said.

"I don't want to make you nervous or anything. Kind of feels like there might be a pattern. Alison and Adin, you." He went on.

"Names picked by a Banshee." I mumbled to myself.

"It could mean that you're in danger." He told me not really getting it.

"Scott Banshees don't predict danger, they predict death." I told him as I looked back to Thana who was still looking through the book.

When I looked back up Scott was looking at me and it was obvious that he knew there was something going on but I was thankful he did not bring it up.

"What you going to do?" He asked.

"I don't know." I answered truthfully.