Chapter 87 - Derek

"Shut up and dance with me." She said causing me to smirk at the girl who just quoted a stupid song.

"I mean it get up." She told me as she tried to pull me up but failed miserably causing me to smile even more.

There was just something about her that could always make me smile even when we were in a messed up situation like this.

"Seriously Thana I font dance." I told her hoping she would just drop it and give up on this whole act.

"Well then just stand there and I'll dance next to you." She told me.

I wanted to tell her no but I knew she would not listen so I gave in.

"Fine." I said as I forced myself to stand up.

She grabbed hold of my hand interlocking her fingers with my own. I could not help but stair at our hands as we moved. There was something surprisingly familiar about how her hand felt in mine. I was pulled back into reality when she stopped walking and I almost bumped rite into her. I watched her as she looked around but could not focus on anything but her. It was as if there was no music or any other person in this room except the two off us.

"You're being creepy again." She whispered into my ear.

Her words are not what caught my attention it was her breath on my face. It took me a second to register what she had said and that's when I realized I had been staring. She did not back away instead she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer.

"Thana." I said as I tried to pull away from her so I could think strait.

It was as if the closer I got to her the header it was for my brain to function properly. She started to move her body against me and I had to admit I hated the way it made me feel.

"Come one dance with me." She said.

"I don't dance." I told her again as I tried to push the dirty thoughts out of my head.

I had known Thana my entire life. I was supposed to protect her. She practically family, I tried to convince myself. But when she grabbed my hands and placed them on her exposed hips I found it impossible to resist. I tightly grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her closer to me. I had to use all my strength not to move or do anything stupid Scott would kill me for later.

"It's not that hard. All you have to do is move your body with mine." She said.

I could not help the smile that spread on my face. There was no fighting it down. And I finally gave in and started moving along with her.

"See I knew you could do it." She said to me as we dance together.

Malia came over to talk to Thana quickly but I could not focus on their words.

Soon after Malia left Thana pulled away from me.

"Come with me." She said as she grabbed my hand again and pulled me over to the bar.

She then jumped up on the bar.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as I tried to pull her down before anyone noticed she was up there.

"Getting noticed." She answered as she started dancing and I felt myself become angry as I looked at the other guys looking at her.

"Get down." I told her but she did not even look at me.

"What the hell is she doing?" Scott yelled at me.

"Like I know. I told her to get down." I told him.

I looked over to see Peter smiling at the entire situation and Liam recording her on his phone.

"What are you doing?" I snapped at him.

"Blackmail." He simply answered and went back to looking at Thana threw his phone.

The song changed and for one second I was happy thinking that was the end of it but I was not that lucky as instead of getting down Thana was trying to get me up there with her.

"Trust me." She said to me.

"I don't." I answered even though I knew I would do anything she asked.

I climbed up on the bar and was shocked when she pushed me to sit down. I was even more shocked when she jumped on my lap. Straddling me as her knees rested on the bar top.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked her.

She responded by pushing me back so I was laying down. And even though I knew I should get up I could not manage to move. She lent down so she could again whisper in my ear.

"The quickest way to get a man to want you is to make him think he can't have you." She told me then just as quickly as she came she was gone.

I was about to sit up when she grabbed hold of my shirt and ripped it in half. I was so surprised that I tried to grab my shirt but she pinned my arms above my head and told me not to move. I laid there as she poor tequila on my stomach and salt near my throat. She then placed a lime slice in my mouth. I laid there and tried not to move as she licked and sucked these things off of me. I was scared that if I moved my body would betray me. So I stayed still until she moved away and her body was no longer close to mine.