Chapter 170 - Parrish's POV

Stiles had called Lydia to let her know what was going on. She was busy getting everyone ready to go out and find them. I was on a mission to find Chris. He was obviously the most experiments in hunting down werewolves. But we could not find or contact him. It was not like him to not answer, he was always willing to help us considering half the time we had no idea what we were doing. I still don't even know what the hell I am.

I was starting to get worried about Chris so I tracked his phone. I was now following the little blip on my phone and really started to worry as I now stood at the entrance to the sewer.

"Here goes nothing," I said as I climbed down the ladder into the sewer.

My boots hit the watery waste water and it splashed up onto my pants. That was when the smell hit me. I had to hold my breath for a few seconds as I tried not to spill my lunch. I looked back to my phone and forced myself further into the mess as I looked for him.

I watched as I became closer and closer to him. I turned the last corner and then I saw him. He was standing up against the wall. I quickly ran over to him. That's when I realized he was not standing there. He was hanging there. He had a large piece of metal piping stabbing through him. His feet were even raised off the floor a little more.

"Chris," I said as I tapped his face worried that I was too late.

He had lost a lot of blood and was almost completely white.

He jumped up and opened his eyes the second my hand made contact with his face.

"What happen?" I asked.

"Kate." He answered.

"Your sister did this to you?" I asked him not being able to believe what he was saying.

"Her and her Berserker's." He answered.

"How about you help me get down?" He asked and I can't believe I had not tried already.

"Yeah, yeah sorry," I said as I quickly placed my hands under his arm pits and tried to lift him off.

I was able to move him a few inches forward before he became too heavy and I dropped him. He screamed out even more than he already was.

"Shit sorry, sorry." I apologized as I realized I may not be able to get him off.

"You need to go, wear the kids. She has Scott and Kira." He told me.

"I'm not leaving you here," I told him as I tried to figure out what to do next.