Chapter 135

I turned myself back into Izzy before leaving his place and now we quietly drove down the deserted road to my place. My head was resting against the cold glass window as I completely just melted into his passenger seat.

I was about to close my eyes when there was a flash of bright light. I turned my head trying to see where the light was coming from. Before I could make anything out there was a loud crash followed by broken glass, pain and confusion.

Everything around me was a blur. I could not make out anything. I could not even open my eyes. I was no longer in my seat but flipped upside down in a painful position.

I forced my eyes open. The pain from my head was excruciating. I looked around to see the car had flipped over.

"Derek

"Derek." I tried to yell but it came out in a whisper.

I reached over to where he should be but he was not there.

"Derek." I called a little louder.

Panic started to spread threw me as I feared he may have been thrown from the car. I tried to push myself up but before I could someone wrapped their hands around my ankles and pulled me out of the car.

I tried to grab onto the door but could not get a good grip as the broken glass stabbed me. It easily pierced threw my skin making it impossible to get a grip.

"Shit Paul you said this was the witch." I heard a voice say.

I tried to see who was talking but all I could make out where two blurry fingers.

"Well technically she is a witch." The second voice said.

"Yeah but not the one worth fifteen mil you dumb ass!" The other yelled and that's when I remembered that I still looked like Izzy.

"Who cares? Let's just kill her and collect the one mill and get the hell out of here." One of them said.

"Derek." I said as I tried to stand up.

There was a loud crunching sound followed by a shit tone of pain as something hard hit me in the face breaking my nose.

"Stay down!" The first voice yelled at me.

"Sorry about this." The second voice said. "But we really need the money."

"Where's Derek?" I asked as I tried to make anything out of my blurred vision.

"Don't worry about him, he'll be dead soon." The first voice told me.

There was then something cold placed against my forehead. It was undoubtedly a gun.

"Any last words." The first voice said.

"Go fuck yourself. I said then spat a mouth full of blood on his shoes.

He grunted as he took a few steps back. A few seconds later the gun went off. Seconds after the gun shot screams filled the air.

"My hand! My hand!" The first voice yelled.