Untitled Part 157

The last thing I remember was fading into darkness. There was no more fear, no more pain. That was until it felt like I as being torn apart on a cellular level. I could feel the space around me vibrating as if it was trying to push me away. Then as quickly as the pain came it disappeared.

I forced my eyes open not sure what I would see. If I was dead or alive. My eyes stung against the light. Before my eyes could even adjust I could feel someone wrapping their arms around me. They were squeezing me so tight I could not breathe. In fact I could not do anything. I could not move, speak, see or hear. All except a high pitched ringing noise that would not go away.

My hearing started to come back to me and the first thing I heard was crying. So much sadness. Crying coming form whoever was holding me and crying from further away.

My eye sight came back to me next. It was still a little blurry but I could make out that the person holding me was Scott. I had too many questions but could not find my voice. What was going on? What happened? Am I really still here? If I am still here why do I feel so wrong? I'm still here, my brother is hold me but all I wanted to do was wiggle out of his grip. All I could manage to do was stare at him confused. I was not entirely convinced I was not in hell and this was some sort of sick joke.

"Thana its okay, you're okay." Scott said to me.

The only problem was I was not okay. I wanted to yell it to him but my voice would not work.

"Thana look at me." He said as he tried to force my eyes to his but I could not focus.

My eyes, and mind kept wondering like I was looking for something that was not him. Something, no someone. I needed to find someone. Who was it? I looked away from Scott and the first person I saw was Malia who stood behind Scott. She seemed unhurt which was great but she was not who I needed to find. Next was Izzy who stood next to Malia.

Liam, Isaac, and Kira stood huddled together. They were hurt but okay, but still not who I was tirelessly searching for.

"Thana what's wrong?" Scott asked as he tried to get my attention.

But his words did not matter I needed to find him. That's right I was looking for a him. I managed to turn myself around as I remained seated.

My eyes then settled on Stiles and Lydia. They were huddled together, both crying as they sat around someone. A body and as I looked at this body it was the first time I had felt anything since waking up. And the feeling was just pure pain as if my heart had been ripped out of my chest. Instead of dying I was left there with an empty and torn open chest.

It was him, he was who I was looking for. I tried to stand up but my legs where weak and I fell over. I was still too weak to stand but I had to get over there. I had to get to him. To help him, after everything we have been threw I refuse to lose him like this. I started to crawl over to him on my hands and knees. Slow at first but the closer I got, the stronger my body seemed to become and I was able to pick up the speed. I was about half way there when arms wrapped around me, stopping me from moving forward. I did not have to look to know it was Scott.

I wanted to tell him to let me go but I still could not will my voice to work. So I just struggled against him.

"Calm down." He said to me as he pulled me in for a hug, probably just to stop me from thrashing around.

"You don't want to go over there." He said to me.

I wanted to tell him I do. My lips where moving but no sound left. My throat and mouth were extremely dry and it hurt to try to even whisper.

"It's going to be all right." He said trying to comfort me.

"No." I forced my mouth to speak but it barley came out as a whisper. I don't even think Scott herd it.

"Scott we need to move the body." Argent said.

"No." I managed a little louder.

It felt like there was a fire in my throat as I spoke the simple two letter word. Still no one listened to me.

"We can't move him. We need to call this in. He's not injured he's dead. This is a murder investigation." Sheriff said.

"No." I said again.

This time Scott herd me and tried to comfort me by hugging me tighter.

"What are we supposed to tell them? You see Derek Hale was killed by a Mexican werewolf hunter. And oh by the way sorry about all the charred body's. Thana got a little angry and incinerated everyone." Isaac said to Sheriff.

Everyone started to argue amongst each other over what we should do now. But all I cared about was getting to Derek. Call the cops, don't call the cops, at this moment I don't car.

"No!" I yelled.

When I did it was as if the air around me exploded and everyone was sent back about a foot. Everyone fell silent and I could feel their eyes on me but I did not care. I scurried forward as fast as I could before anyone could stop me. Once I reached him all hope was gone. He laid there completely void of all collar, covered in his own dried blood.

Someone called my name but all I could focus on was him. I gently placed my hands on his chest searching, hoping for a heartbeat I knew I would never find.

"No, no, no, no!" I repeated over and over again as a steam of tears broke free and fell down my face.

I softly placed my hands on his cheeks and instantly regretted it. He was already so cold.

"Derek please no. please come back." I cried as I just completely collapsed into him.

I knew he was gone from the second I woke up

I knew he was gone from the second I woke up. Intently I felt different like half of me was gone. I needed to find the other held desperately but the reality was I never would. This was worse, worse than death. It was like I was half dead. Dead on the inside but forced to walk around like I was normal.

I felt someone place there hand on my shoulder and I turned to see it was Scott. He did not say anything he just looked at me. I pulled away from him and looked back to Derek. My tears stopped as my body started to fill with rage. I got up and walked over to the shard of glass that I used before.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked as he tried to stop me.

"Stay!" I yelled at him like the dog he was.

I walked back to Derek and slit my hand open. Blood spilled from it and landed on him but nothing happened.

"Nothing is happing! Why is not working?" I yelled as I looked for answers.

"Because you can't raise the dead." Izzy answered.

I looked to her and the sorry look on her face told me she was telling me the truth.

"What did you do?" I slowly hissed out threw grinded teeth at Scott.

"We didn't do anything, it was the hunters, remember?" He asked me.

"They were here for you! He wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for you!" I yelled at him causing him to flinch in response.

"Why did you bring me back? You should have let me die." I told him before walking off.

I could hear Scott trying to follow me but Izzy stopped him.