Chapter 109- Liam's POV

Liam's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night buy a strange noise. It took me a second to realize it was coming from my printer. It was printing a bunch of papers. I walked over to it and turned off the printer confused as to what was happening. I turned off the power but the papers still kept coming. I walked around it and unplugged the printer but the papers kept coming. It was that time where I had to admit to myself this was supernatural and as much as I did not want to I had to look at the peace of paper.

I picked it up to see it was a copy of the dead pool. I looked it over and did not realize anything different at first. It was not until I got all the way to the end when I realized Thana had been added. She was on the list for fifteen million. The only people on the list that were more money than here were Lydia who was worth twenty million. And Scott who was worth twenty five million.

It took me a second to realize that there has to be more to this. The money used to make this was stole from the Hales. The money was split up between everyone on the list. SO where did the extra fifteen million come from. I reread the list and it was then that I realized that Derek was gone and Thana had taken her place.

I ran over to my phone and quickly called Scott. I had to tell him about this now.