Chapter 123 - Derek's POV

Derek's POV

Scott said he was going to call The Sheriff and Parrish to let them know what had happened so I ran out after Thana. I ran outside and saw her at the bottom of the school stairs about to enter the parking lot.

"Thana!" I yelled after her but she continued to walk away from me.

I ran up to her and grabbed her arm forcing her to stop.

"What do you want?" She asked as she spun around to look at me.

Before I could answer she used her powers to push me away from her. Forcing me to let go of her arm. I felt a sharp pain in my head as she looked at me with angry eyes. I could not tell if she was doing it on purpose or if she was just that angry with me. I reached out and grabbed her by her neck holding her there for a second before she realized what was going on and stopped whatever she was doing. Once the pain went away I let her go as she looked at me both shocked and scared.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I told her as I looked at her angry face.

"I am fine. I don't get why you guys don't understand that. I get it it's a big deal to you people but I did what I had to. Are you going to tell me I was wrong?" She yelled at me.

"No, sometimes people need to be stopped by any means necessary." I told her.

She looked at me for a second, surprise spreading threw her face.

"You mean that?" She asked in a hushed voice that almost sounded sad.

The real her breaking threw for a second. Showing how not okay she really was.

"Yes." I told her.

She let out a sigh before closing the gap between us wrapping her arms around me.

"Thank you." She said as pulled back from me looking up at my face.

I reached out and pushed the hair out of her face and behind her ear as I looked over her face one more time making sure she was not hurt.

"Can we go home?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll go get the car." I told her.

"And I'll have as smoke while I wait." She told me.

"You really should quit." I told her before walking away to get the car.

I reached the car and was just about to open the door when there was loud screech of a car and then a loud crash. Instantly my entire body felt like it had been crushed. I screamed out as I fell to my knees. I forced myself to turn around to see there was a car stopped in the middle of the parking lot with a dent in the hood and roof. Lying on the ground behind the car was Thana. I tried to crawl my way towards her. I saw Scott run out of the school. He must have herd the noise. He looked over to me for a seconded before realizing that Thana was in danger.

He started to run over but stopped when we both saw Thana stand up. She was clutching her ribs and was hunched over a little.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.