Chapter 117 - Stiles POV

After spending all night with Lydia trying to figure out who the benefactor was we had finally come up with an idea. That's how the two of us ended up at my dad's office trying to explain to him what we had found.

"So you think your grandmother faked her death?" Dad asked Lydia.

"Definitely." I answered before Lydia could.

"Maybe." She told him as she looked to me.

No matter how much we talked about this last night. And how much it makes sense, Lydia did not want to admit what we both knew. Her grandmother is alive and she is the benefactor.

"Why?" Dad asked the two of us.

"She may be helping the Benefactor." Lydia told him.

"Or is the Benefactor." I told him.

He got up and closed the door to his office.

"Why would you think that?" Dad asked me.

"Well it makes scenes. She's a banshee just like Lydia." I told him.

"And why does that make her the Benefactor?" He asked as he pinched his nose.

"Well she's a Banshee so she would be able to tell who all the supernatural people are and when they die." I told him.

"So the benefactor does not need to show up to get conformation. She will just know." Lydia told him.

Dad walked over to the door and opened it looking around the room.

"Anybody seen Parrish? Hank?" He yelled into the main room.

The two of us walked over looking around to see Parrish was indeed not there. Which was weird he always showed up to work.

"Haven't seen him." Hank answered.

Dad opened his mouth to ask another question but before he could get a word out Hank pulled out his gun and shot off two rounds. Dad tried to push us back into his office but we both ran out after him to see a very necked and dirty Parrish fighting with Hank. The gun went off again and this time dad was shot. I ran over to him to see it was only in the arm. I ran over to him and tried to help but he just pushed me away as she tried to separate the two of them but Parrish continued to punch Hank over and over again.