Chapter 188

Scott's POV

"So you're trying to tell me that Thana and her friends are witches?" He asked as he continued to drive down the street.

"Not all of them just Izzy." I corrected him.

"And the people who took her are witch hunters?" He asked.

"Yes," I answered him.

"How stupid do you think I am. I thought you were finally going to tell me what's going on, not makeup even more lies." He snapped at me.

I knew there was no way he would take my word for it. He's going to need proof.

"Pull over," I told him.

"No, where almost there." He answered.

"Fine, have it your way," I told him as I morphed into a wolf right in front of him.

He looked at me from the corner of his eyes before snapping his head to look directly at me.

"Dad!" I yelled as I pointed to the road that he was currently driving off of.

He focused back onto the road as he jerked the car, so we were back on the right side of the road then quickly pulled over to the breakdown lane. While he was catching his breath and trying to figure out how to speak again, I turned back to normal. It would be easier for him to see me as his normal son.

"What did I just see?" He asked as he looked back at me to see I looked normal again.

"What I told you about Thana, Izzy, and the with hunters is all true, but there's more. So much more." I told him.

He took a second to digest what I had just told him.

"What are you?" He asked.

"I'm a werewolf," I answered him.

"A werewolf?" He asked.

"The alpha to be exact," I told him.

"So when Stiles said your pack, he meant that latterly?" He asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Your friends, are they all werewolves?" He asked me as he stared at me as if he was scared.

I could see body tense, and his right-hand places it on his gun that was holstered at his side.

"No, not all of them, just Derek, Liam, and Peter," I answered him.

"Derek, your sister's boyfriend?" He asked.

"Dad, this is not the time," I told him.

"Okay, so what the rest of your friends are just along for the ride?" He asked.

"I can't get into all of it right now. We don't have the time." I told him.

"Well, then give me a quick overview." He told me.

"The Hale's and the Towne's moved here together and founded the town. The Towne's were very important witches, and the Hales were like there guard dogs. Derek is Thana's personal guard." I told him.

"Well, he hasn't been doing a very good job." Dad snapped as he looked back to the road.

"She has not made it easy. She doesn't listen to anything anyone tells her." I informed him.

"The dead pool, the assassins were going after supernatural beings," I told him.

"Like your friends. If you Derek, Isac, Liam, and Peter are the only werewolves...god, I can't believe I'm saying this. What are the rest of your friends?" He asked.

"Lydia is a Banshee," I told him.

"A Banshee?" He asked. "What does that mean?"

"A lot, but in short, she can sense when someone is about to die," I told him.

"That's why you're always showing up at crime sense." He told me.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Kira is a Thunder Kitsune. It's like a fox thing. I still don't fully understand it." I told him. "Malia is a Werecoyote and also Thana's cousin."

"Wait. How?" He asked.

"Peters her dad and he had an affair with Thana's aunt. Malia's mom." I answered him.

"And Stiles?" He asked.

"He's just Stiles. He was possessed by a Nogitsune last year." I told him.

"I don't know what that is, but it explains a lot. What about the adults? Sheriff Stilinski, Chris Argent, Dr. Deaton, Officer Parrish, and god, your mom?" He asked.

"Sheriff Stilinski and mom know about everything. They have for about a year now. Argent is a hunter, but he's on our side now. Parrish is something we don't know yet. Dr. Deaton is a Druid; he's like an advisor to the pack. But we don't have time for this I can explain it all later right now we need to find Thana." I told him.

"Yeah, okay," he said, "to Izzy's house?" He asked.

"To Izzys," I answered him.

He quickly put the car into gear and speed down the street.