Chapter 131

The school was closed down for the next few days for the cops to examine the crime scene. For a while I thought Derek was going to be arrested but cone dad realized he saved Scott and I he dropped his hate filled mission to make his life hell.

I was forced to bed rest as I healed. Luckily I was able to do this at home and not the hospital. Dad even let Derek visit. Not that he was happy about it. He really did hate Derek.

"Hey bunny I have to go to the office. Will you be okay?" Dad asked as he appeared in my door way.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Derek's coming over." I told him

"Just behave." He told me.

"MY Ribs are broken remember?" I asked him.

"Being injured never keeps you out of trouble." He answered me.

I could not help but giggle at him because he was right.

"Parrish will also be parked outside until I get home." He said.

"For how long?" I asked him.

Not that I minded Parrish but I just did not feel comfortable being watched all the time.

"As long as there's people out there trying to kill my kids." He answered before leaving.

It wasn't much longer after that Derek showed up. He rang the doorbell so I had to get up and open the door. I wobbled my ass over there.

"You know I gave you a key for a reason." I told him as I opened the door.

"Well I wasn't sure if your father was home." HE answered.

"My father is at work." I answered.

He walked inside and looked around like he did not believe me. I walked over to the couch and he followed. He sat down and I slowly and carefully laid on my back resting my head on his lap. He softly started running his fingers threw my hair.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked

"Can we just sit here like this for a while?" I asked.

"Whatever you want." He answered.

I twisted a little so I could look at him and was instantly met with a sharp pain in my stomach. This pain felt different but I was so beat up who could keep track.

"You know if you're willing to do anything I want." I said to him with a smile.

"I really don't think you're in any shape for us to do that." He answered.

"Exactly. I'm in so much pain all the time. We both know it doesn't have to be that way." I told him.

"Don't you think people and by people I mean your dad are going to notice you keep magically healing?" He asked.

"Who cares? I can just fake it." I told him.

"No." He answered flatly as he stood up and walked away from me.

"NO?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I can't." He responded.

"Are you being serious?" I yelled at him.

I struggled to pull myself up off the couch.

"You could help but it wouldn't even be hard. How can you say no?" I snapped at him.