Chapter 172 - Kira's POV

At some point, I must have passed back out. I woke up with a splitting head ache. I looked around and that's when I noticed the barred door was now wide open. I crawled through it. It was a short small restricting hall. I was quickly out of it and in a much bigger room.

"Scott?" I asked quietly into the darkness.

There was no answer just a strange noise from around the corner. I followed the noise and turned the corner hoping I would find Scott standing there.

"Scott?" I asked again into the darkness. I was starting to get really scared.

I had to place my hand on the wall to use it as a guide to walk through the darkness.

I was about to turn the corner when a Berserker stepped out of the darkness. His body loomed over me. Dwarfing me in the proses. I tried to back away from him but slammed into something else. I turned around to see another Berserker standing behind me. I couldn't help but scream. The second one grabbed me by the neck. His hand easily fit around my neck and lifted me off the ground as if I wayed nothing. He slammed me into the wall, not just once but twice. I could not help but yell out as my back roughly hit the old stone wall. Just when I thought there was no possible way to be in more pain he punched me in the stomach. Not only knocking the wind out of me but sending an entirely new wave of pain through me.

He dropped me down to the ground. I landed with a loud thud only for him to bend down over me and reach for me again. That's when I saw it. The two band tattoo around his arm.

"Scott?" I asked once I realized it was him.

His hand was inches from my face when he just stopped moving. He took a step aside to reveal Kate standing there with an evil grin on her face.

"I'm going to have to do a better job of covering that up." she said as she touched his arm.

"What did you do to him?" I asked her as I tried to crawl away.

"See after I was turned I have pulled her to this temple. Funny thing I did not even know it was here. I found the Berserkers, and they helped me survive. They trusted me enough to show me how to control and create more of them. They called me La Loba, the Bone Women. I think it's time to test your loyalty." She said to Scott completely ignoring me now.

"I just realized you have never killed anyone. Time to change that," she said as she grabbed a bone knife off his chest and handed it to Scott.

"Kill her." She ordered then walked away, not even caring enough to watch.

"Scott please, no don't do this. It's me, Kira. Scott, Scott look at me." I tried pleading with him.

I screamed out as he stabbed me in the stomach. I could not even move, I just watched as he turned and walked away from me like he did not care. Like I did not matter to him at all. Whatever Kate had done to him did not change Scott it had killed him and replaced it with something new.

 Whatever Kate had done to him did not change Scott it had killed him and replaced it with something new