Chapter 177

I watched as Argent ran off after Kate. I almost started after him when I heard Malia scream. I turned around to see a Berserker clawing at her stomach. His razor sharp claws ripped through her shirt spilling blood all over her clothes.

I headed over there to help her out. Thankfully Liam and Peter had also seen what happened and had both grabbed an arm of the Berserker holding him back. Giving Malia a second to regain herself.

She roared at him like the little angry coyote she is

She roared at him like the little angry coyote she is. She bent down and picked up the bone knife he must have dropped at some point. She quickly threw it at him. He roared out in pain as the blade pierced his armor and wedged itself into his shoulder.

"Wait! Malia wait! It's Scott!" Stiles yelled out.

We all froze, not sure what to do. Scott had already killed Kira and as it looked he might be willing to do the same to us. So what do you do when you can't kill the person who is trying to kill you?

Our hesitation gave him enough time to break away from their grip. I tried to catch him. Stop him from running off but was met with a fist to the face.

I fell to the ground as I clutched my bloody nose and Scott ran right for Liam.

"Scott it's me," Stiles said to him trying to calm him down.

Or break the spell or whatever was wrong with him. Just like me, Stiles was met with a big strong fist to the face.

He had his sights set on Liam and nothing was going to stop him. He wrapped his hand around Liam's neck, lifting him off the ground.

"Scott," Liam said as he tried to break away.

"Scott stop!" I yelled as I stood up and tried to pull his hand open.

"Thana!" Stiles yelled.

I turned around to look at him to see the hunters had surrounded us and had the guns pointed at Scott.

"Wait, hold your fire, it's Scott!" I yelled but no one seemed to care.

They all opened fire on him. Not caring if they hit him, Liam or me. I quickly put up my shield blocking the bullets. Sending them flying in many directions.

Scott roared at them before running off into the temple dragging Liam along with him.

"You stay here!" I yelled at the hunters who thankfully listened.

Everyone else ran after me as I followed after Scott.

When he caught up to them they were standing in a middle of a alter room. Scott had Liam up off the floor and presses against the wall.

"Scott listens, you're not a monster.