Chapter Tweleve

"You're going to love Mr. Yukimura. He's one of the nicest teachers in this school." Izzy told me.

            "Well no body can be worse than the last one." I answered her.

            "Who's the new girl?" Someone asked from behind me.

            I turned around to see two people standing behind me. There was a girl and a boy standing there.

            The guy had his arm draped over the girls shoulder. They were obviously a couple. A very attractive couple.

            The guy was tall. I would say just under six feet. He was Hispanic and had a nice caramel color skin. His complexion was smooth and perfect. His hair was a little long and looked to be jelled back. The most distinctive fetcher about him was his eyes. They were a nice light gray color.

            He was warring a tight black tang top like shirt that scooped low showing off the top of his toned chest. He had on blue jeans and the only other thing on him was a long black rosary beads that hung around his neck.

            The girl was just as equally good looking. She was taller than me but not taller than Izzy. Her hair was cut short resting a few inches above her shoulder and had bangs that stopped rite at her eye brows. Her hair was died a bright red color that was very vibrant. Her make-up was very natural looking highlighting but not hiding any of her natural beauty. Her lips where painted red that matched her hair.

            She was warring an orange tang top that was covered with a jean jacket that looked to be a few years old. She had on black plants that were slightly baggie.

            "This is Thana and she is totally cool." Izzy told them.

            "Well in that case I'm Stella and this is my boyfriend Allan." She said with a smile.

            "We should probably get in there." Alan said pointing to the door.

            We all agreed and headed in. The three of them sat down together in the back of the room. There was no seat open next to them so I went to go sit in a seat in the front.

            "Thana what the hell are you doing?" Izzy asked.

            "Sitting down." I told her confused.

            "Not up there." She said.

            "Hey get up. Are friend is sitting there." Alan told a little geeky looking kid.

            He quickly got up and went to sit elsewhere.

            I felt bad for him but I was the new kid. I could not afford to be throwing away the ones I have already made.

            "Thanks." I said as I sat down.

            "No problem. If Izzy says you are cool your cool. And we stick together." Stella told me.

            I just smiled at her then went into my bad to take out my stuff for history.

            "Good morning class." Who could only be Mr. Yukimura said as he walked into the class room.

            "Everyone take your seats and settle down." He said very politely.

            Everyone seemed to listen instantly. Everyone must really like him.

            "Today we have a knew student among us. I would like to ask her to come up to the front of the class and tell us all a little about herself. Thana, would you please join me up here?" He asked me.

            He was very lucky he seemed so nice or otherwise I might have put up some sort of fight. Instead I just quietly got up and made my way to stand next to him.

            "Hi, my name is Thana Rayne Tomes. I'm sixteen, I moved her from Boston Massachusetts. I came here to live with my father." I did not know how much I should tell them.

I did not know how Scott would feel if I told people he was my brother. I also did not know how people would act if I told them I grew up in foster care and that I have no memories from before I was ten. So I decided to leave that part out.

"That's about it." I said and started back towered my seat.

Hopefully I don't have to do that in every class I have today.