Chapter 86

We walked into the club and at first it looked like any other club. The middle of the room was filled with bodies grinding all over each other. In the back was a bunch of booths were people could sit and relax if they did not feel like dancing. To our right was the bar and to the left I assumed the bathrooms. It was not until we started moving through the crowed did I notice why this place was so hush, hush. Some people looked normal but most were not hiding their true self's. Eyes where glowing, fangs where out. Some people even looked like they had scales.

"What's this guy's name?" Scott asked as he moved us all forward until we found a booth we all squeezed into.

"He calls himself the Owl." Peter answered.

"Well that's stupid." Malia said.

"Why does he call himself that?" I asked.

"He claims to be all knowing." Peter answered as he waved his hands in front of his face like an idiot.

"What the hell was that?" Liam asked reading my mind.

"You know mystically witch mumbo jumbo." He answered.

"Were is he?" Derek asked as we all scanned the room.

"Hess not out here, his back there." Peter answered as he tilted his head to the massive door guarded by two massive men.

"How do we get to him?" Isaac asked.

"We don't, one of the girls will." He answered.

"What does that mean?" Scott asked as he pulled Kira to his side making me smile at how cute they were.

"The only ones to ever get back there are cute little girls." He answered with a weird little smile on his face.

"Whatever I'll do it." Malia said as she started getting up.

"Yeah not happening." Scott said as he pulled her back down.

"Because Stiles would kill me if he found out." He answered her.

"Well do you want to send Kira in?" She asked him.

He made a weird face like he was constipated as he looked over to Kira.

"I did not think so." She said as she tried to get up again but this time I pulled her down.

"If anyone is doing it, it's gonna be me." I said causing Isaac laugh.

"What?" I asked him.

"You just quoted N'sync." He said as he continued to laugh.

"Oh my god, where did you come from?" I asked him again.

"Hey Scott's mom basically adopted me before I ran away so that makes me your foster brother, be nice." He responded confusing me even more.

"Is he living with you now?" I asked Scott.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Okay. Back to the point. I'll do it, and we can't just walk up to the door." I told them.

"And why not?" Liam asked.

He was the one member of the pack who even though he annoyed me I kinda already thought of as a little brother.

"Because that girl just tried and she got booted." I answered as I pointed to the supper sexy blonde who got turned away.

"Well what the hell do we do?" Scott asked.

"First we blend in." I answered as I raised my hand singling for the waitress.

"What are you doing?" Derek asked.