Chapter 44

The four of us danced around the room. Stella mostly with Allen and me with Izzy and Jared just watched from the couch where we was smoking the rest of his blunt. At one point Mileys stupid song came on but I could not help the need to twerk along with it. This lead to Stella and Izzy insisting I teach them how to twerk. I don’t know what but at some point Allen joined into the lesson and much to my enjoyment quickly became the best of the three of them.

I could not help but laugh as I watched the three of them dancing around like idiots. Some techno song came on and Izzy and I danced up on the table as Stella and Allen went back to making out. Apparently Stella was rather turned on by Allen’s twerking skills.

We ground up on each other to the fast pace of the music. Holding hands and giggling along as we did. Even though we were dancing rather naughty we were having a good time. The type of fun you can only have with one of your friends. We just danced freely not having to worry about trying to impress the person we were dancing with.

That was until I felt strong hands around my waist lifting me off of the table. I looked behind me to see who had grabbed me and smiled when I saw that it was Jared. He pulled me back down onto his lap. I was sitting on top of him with my feet pushed to the side.

“Enough of that.” He said as he pulled me in by the back of my head so we were kissing.

We continued to kiss until I herd “Rude Boy” by Rihanna play on the radio and I pushed myself away from him.

“Hey.” He said in protest.

“Shhh.”  I told him as I held my figure to his mouth.

He proceeded to try to bite it.

I got up and stood in front of him. I remembered our conversation form before about him never giving a lap dance. He made some smart ass comment about how he likes to get them or something. So I decided I was going to give him a dance to remember.

“Come here rude boy, boy can you get it up.”

She sang as I leaned down grabbing the collar of his shirt pulling him towered me a little as I used my knees to spread his legs open enough for me to stand in between.

“Come here rude boy, boy is you big enough.”

She sand as I turned around and bent down so right when she said big enough my ass slid along the front of his pants.

“Baby, baby, take it, take it, love me, love me.”

She sang as I grinded onto him a with a little more pressure. Just like before he was not shy about wanting it rough. He placed his hands onto his hips pulling me into him harder. I could no longer move my thighs up and down because of his grip so I started moving my body is wide circular motions.

“Come here rude boy, boy, can you get it up? Come here rude boy, boy is you big enough.”

She sang as I continued to grind onto his lap. I placed my hands onto his knees so I was able to push up off of him and moved my ass in a quick up and down motion as she sang.

“Take it, take it. Baby, baby. Take it, take it. Love me love me.”

I could tell he was not as easily excited as David was. I was going to have to work for this.

So I quickly swung my leg over to I was standing still in between him but with one of his legs in between mine.

“Tonight I’m let you be the captain.”

She sang and rite when she said captain I ripped open by shier black top. Giving him a clear look at what was underneath. Which was just my black and white striped strapless bathing suit top.