Chapter 95

I watched as his face went through a few different emotions as he took in my words. At first, for a second he looked confused. Then he looked surprised like it could not be true. Then he finally looked relaxed like he realized what I was saying made sense. After the longest second of my life he looked back to me. His green eyes meeting mine. I was becoming more aware of how close we actually where and that his hands were still resting on my cheeks.

All I could do was look back at him because I could not bring myself to look away from him. I was trying to remember every inch of his face. Hoping that I would notice something I had not noticed before. Something that would trigger another memory.

I watched as his eyes left mine and found their way to my lips. I knew what was going through his head but I could not bring myself to pull away from his hands. I felt so safe and comfortable there. He looked back to my eyes before quickly looking back to my lips. If I would have blinked I would have missed him leaning in. He moved in so fast that I was beyond surprised when his lips touched mine. It was like my mind finally caught up with my body and I was able to move again. I quickly pulled back as I could do nothing but look at him. I had no idea what to think but it was apparent on his face that he was worried he made a mistake.

"I'm so sorry. I should not have done that." He said as he stood up from the couch and walked away from me.

The further he walked away from me the more I missed his touch. I had completely freaked out when he kissed me. He was a werewolf, a Hale, my familiar, and Scotts sort of friend. There was a million reasons for me to freak out. For some reason none of that really mattered. As he walked away all I could do was hope he would come back.

I got up and walked over to him grabbing him by the arm so he could no longer move away from me. He almost completely froze the second my hand touched him. He looked back to me and he almost looked sad.

He stood there looking at me waiting for a response, but I did not know what to say. I don't really even know why I got up. There was just something about him that I needed to be around. He was my friend I remember that now and I need him around.

He looked like he was about to walk away from me as I was just standing there staring at him and not speaking. I don't know what came over me but I reached out and grabbed his face pulling it down to mine as I crashed his lips into my own. He stood there frozen for a second like he was surprise. Which made no sense considering he was the one who kissed me a few seconds ago.

After a few seconds of me standing on my tip toes wondering if I had made a mistake before he started kissing me back. Our lips started moving together and I instantly relaxed into him. The kiss intensified as our lips started moving faster. I could feel his tongue against my lips and when I did I could not help but open up and grant him entry. Almost the second our tongues touched a deep growl escaped Derek's lips as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in close to him. I bit down on my own lip as I tried not to cry out as he squeezed my wound to tight.

"Sorry." Derek said as he pulled away from me as if he was now worried he was going to hurt me.

"I'm so sorry." He said again.

"Shut up." I told him as pulled his lips back to mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck so he could not pull away from me again. The thought of him pulling away from me was too much for me to handle. He made the same noise he had made before but this time he placed his hands on my hips, resting just above my ass as he softly pulled me against his body. I could not help but smile into the kiss as he was trying his best not to hurt me even though he was in just as much pain as I was.

I could feel his thumbs rub against my hip bones. I let a slight gasp leave my lips as the small touch sent shivers through out my entire body. Before I even knew what I was doing I had jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist and luckily for me he managed to catch me. His lips back on mine but now his hands rested on my ass. I could feel that we were movie but I could not bring myself to open my eyes and look around.

Not until he pulled away from me did I open my eyes to see that he was laying me down on the couch. I looked at him as he leaned down over me. His muscular body twitching as he did. He was still wrapped in his bandage that was starting to bleed through but I could not help but wonder how I had not realized how attractive he was until this moment. His strong muscular body and his soft green eyes were truly enticing.

He leaned there over me as he slowly moved closer to me. I could feel his erection rub against my core as he looked down at me like he was asking if this was okay. I did not answer his unspoken question instead I just pulled him back down to me. My hands found their way into his hair and his wrapped around my waist as she tried to pull me closer then we already where.

As the two of us held onto each other so desperately I could not understand how I ever forgot him. How I could have lived my life without him to this point. I removed my hands from his neck to reach down and undo his belt buckle right when my phone that was still in my back pocket started to ring.

The two of us separated our lips, Derek rested his four head on my own as we both started to laugh. I pulled the phone out of my pocket and put it on mute and placed it down on the table without looking at it.

"You're not going to answer that?" He asked.

"It can go to voicemail." I said as I pulled him back to me.

Our lips touched and like someone was watching us the phone started to ring again.

"Maybe you should get that. It could be important." He said to me.

I picked it up and it end so that dumb thing would stop ringing.

"Not as important as this." I said as I tried to kiss him again.

But again the phone rang.

"What the fuck!" I snapped.

I grabbed the phone again and this time turned the phone completely off.

"Were where we?" I asked causing Derek to smile but before he could even move his phone started to ring.

I could not believe this. He took it out and looked at it.

"It's Scott." He said as he looked at his phone obviously wanting to answer it.

"If you answer that phone you will regret it." I told him.

He looked from the phone to me before pressing the answer button.

"Hello." He said but before he could say anything else I grabbed the phone from him and threw it at the wall shattering it.

"Why did you do that?" He asked as he looked at his now broken phone.

"Really? You have the choice between having sex and talking to my brother and you choose my brother. You deserve a broken phone." I told him.

He looked to his phone one more time before looking back to me. He was about to say something when a noise rang threw the air. It was so loud and horrible that I could feel it in my bones. I had to instantly stop what I was doing and look in the direction it was coming from and so did Derek. The weird thing was the noise sounded familiar.

"What the holly hell is that?" I asked.

"Scott." Derek answered before running to the window.

"Is he out there?" I asked as I ran over.

"No he's far away." He answered.

"Really that was loud." I said.

"An Alpha's pack can always hear him no matter where he is." Derek told me.

"So does that mean I'm part of the pack?" I asked with a smile.

"Did you just realize that?" He asked as he looked at me with a concerned look on your face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You should call your brother. Somethings wrong." He said to me.

I did not know how he got that out of that beastly howl but I did not question it. I ran over and turned my phone back on to see I had three mist calls from him another five from Stiles.