Chapter 104 - Scott's POV

I woke up in a tunnel. It was dark and cold. I hand to crawl to get out. When I finally reached the end I pushed the wall and was blinded by the light from outside. Except when I stepped outside I was not outside. I was standing in the hallway at my should and the call behind me was nothing but lockers.

I looked down the hall to see Liam standing there with a ball in his hand.

"Catch." He said as he threw it to me.

I easily caught it then looked back to him.

"That's why your team captain." He said before turning and walked away.

I did not know what was going on so I followed after him. I drop the ball and follow him into the class room. Except he was not in here. It was empty all except for a laptop with a blank screen except for the keyword emblem from the dead pool. Written in it was my name.

Then the computer started to spell out other names.

The Mute

The Orphans

The Chemist

Code.

It said as it listed all the assassins we had faced.

"Kill them." Liam said appearing form no were.

"Why me?" I asked.

"You're the Alpha." He answered.

"I'm not a murder." I told him.

"You're going to be." He said.

"Were predators but we don't have to be monsters?" I told him as I shut down the computer.

I looked up to see the Mute standing behind him. Before I could even move he kills Liam.

I woke up in the same tunnel as before. I crawled out of it just as before. Liam waited for me in the hall just like before. Everything was the same except this time I was more of a monster. My fangs and claws were out and I hand no control over it. This time I tried to fight the Mute but he still killed Liam.

Then it started all over again. Except this time the Mute did not kill Liam. I did.