Chapter 81 - Derek

A/n: Video is of Derek and Destiny a character from one of my other stories Destiny a Supernatural Fanfic

I walked out into the hall and dialed the number I thought I would never dial again. It had been a few years sense I talked to her. Ever sense we broke up before I came back to Beacon Hills. She could not understand why I wanted to come back and I did not want to talk about it so I just left her behind. I had always dreaded the day I would have to talk to her again because she was known to hold a grudge. A very big grudge. She was also a slight bit crazy and had a good temper.

The phone rang and I almost thought she was not going to pick up.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is." She said on the other line.

I held my breath for a second at hearing her voice and almost hung up the phone. But I could not do that. Not to Thana.

"Hey Destiny." I said to her.

"So what do you want?" She asked me.

"Why would you think I would want something?" I responded.

"OH I don't know maybe because the last time I saw you, you told me you were moving home. Then broke up with me threw a note you left in our apartment while I was working. I came home and you were just gone. I have not heard from you sense. So obviously you want something." She answered me.

"Ok. Your right. I need your help with something." I told her.

"What could possibly be so horrible that the great Derek Hale needs my help?" She asked me.

"I found her." I told her knowing she would know what I was talking about.

"How? I thought she was dead." She said on the other side of the line.

"Turns out her aunt hid her away before she died." I answered.

"So you were right this entire time the Princess is alive." She said to me.

"Yes but there's a problem. She does not have her powers. That's why I need your help. How do we get them back?" I asked her.

"You said her aunt hid her so she probably took them. How did she die?" She asked me.

"Car accident." I told her.

"There are only two ways to take a witches powers. One is to actually take them, absorb them so you become stronger. If her aunt died in a car accident she did not take them." She told me.

"So what does that mean?" I asked her.

"If you would let me finish I was going to say that means she bond them. Which is way easer to undo." She snapped at me.

"So what do I have to do?"

"Find the object that she bound her powers to and give it back to her." She said.

"And how would I know what the object is?" I asked her annoyed.

"It's going to be something important. Something they know would have survived. With my mom there powers were bound to their book of shadows. That's where you should start." She told me.

The only problem was I had no idea where that was.

"Thanks." I said to her.

As much as I hated to admit it she did help.

"No need for thanks but know you owe me." She said.

"What do you want?" I asked her annoyed.

"Just to meet her when she is back on her feet." She said to me.

I could not help but wonder why she wanted to meet her. It could just be that she is a big deal in the witch world and so is Destiny. But something was telling me there was more to this. Destiny never cared much about witch politics. She liked to do her own thing. So the question was why would she want to meet the one in charge of it all.

"You help us I will give you whatever you want." I told her.

"If the book of shadows don't work call me and we will figure it out." She told me.

"Thanks." I told her then hung up the phone.

I walked back into the room to see that Scott and Thana had been arguing. They both looked unhappy.

"So what did she say?" Thana asked me the second I walked into the room.

"She said she thinks your powers were bound to your family's book of shadows. That we find it and you should get your powers back." I told her.

"Great. How do we do that?" She asked.

"Yes Derek how do we do that?" Scott snapped at me.

"We have to go back to your old house. It should still be there." I told her ignoring Scotts attitude.

"When can we go?" She asked me.

"When you're healed." Scott told her sternly.

"You're such a buzzkill. We could all be dead by then. We will go when I get released." She told him.

"Are you ever going to listen to anything I say?" He asked her.

"No. So you should just stop trying." She answered him.

I could not help but laugh at the two of them.

"What are you laughing at? Same thing applies to you." She told me.

I looked over to Scott and he looked just as frustrated with her as I did.