Chapter 155

We all huddled together as we tried to figure out what was going on. I looked around trying to let my eyes adjust. I wasn't able to see more than a few feet in front of me. Derek was to my left and Izzy was to my right.

My eyes were now fully adjusted to the darkness and I was able to see that everyone was ready for whatever was about to happen. We stood in a circle, back to back. We had eyes on the entire room.

"I thought this was over. You said you killed the dead pool." Kira said to Lydia.

"We did." She answered.

We had no idea what to expect. Had no idea who, or what was coming for us. We were not prepared for what came next. There was no smoke bombs, no solders busting threw the windows. Just a knock at the front door. We all looked at each other completely confused.

"What the hell?" Malia asked.

"What do we do?" Liam asked Scott.

"I don't know." He answered.

"Open it." Isaac said as he nudged Derek.

"Why should I?" He responded.

"Well it is your house. There probably here for you." Stiles told him.

Derek looked back at him angrily, even though he was kinda right.

"For the love of god, I'll get it." Lydia said as she stormed forward.

Stiles tried to reach out and grab her but he was not fast enough.

She stormed over to the door and ripped it open.

"Miss Calavera?" She said as if she knew who was ever standing there.

"I'm here to speak to Scott McCall." An older voice with a Spanish accent said from the other side of Lydia.

Lydia stepped aside revealing a little old lady with short black hair. I looked over to Scot and despite her meek appearance he looked terrified.

"You know who I am?" She asked him.

"Yes." He answered.

"Then you know why I'm here?" She asked again.

"Yes." Scott answered.

"Good." She answered as she stepped aside letting in a large group of men who must have been hiding in the hall.

The completely surrounded us, guns and cross bows pointed at us. Malia roared in response.

"Wow hold on. Everyone needs to calm down!" Stiles yelled.

"Scott hasn't done anything wrong." He went on.

"He broke our truce." She answered calmly.

"What truce?" I asked.

"That they wouldn't kill me if I didn't turn anyone." Scott answered.

"Wait, this is about me?" Liam asked.

"I always knew you would be the reason we die." Isaac said to him.

"This is ridiculous Liam is harmless." I told her.

"Coming from the witch who kills for revenge, and money." She snapped at me.

"But he didn't mean to turn me. He saved me from being eaten by a wendigo." Liam told her.

"The reasons don't mater." She answered.

"You have two options Scott. One you came with us willingly and this ends with just you. Or the second option, you hide behind your pack and you all die." She told him.