Chapter 39

“Never have I ever had sex in a car.” She said.

This actually surprised me considering how all over each other the two of them have been all night.

I looked around to see that Jared and Izzy both take a sip of their drink. I just smile at them.

“Really?” I asked Izzy.

“Hey don’t knock it until you try it.” She responded to me with a smile.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” I told her.

“Well mines not exciting as her but its shore to get you all drinking.” Allen said. “Never have I ever cheated on a test.” He said.

He was rite every single one of us took a sip of their beers me taking a sip from my shot glass.

“You have never cheated on a test?” I asked him.

“What can I say I’m a genius.” He responded.

“Never have I ever been attracted to some one of the same sex.” Jared said.

I looked around as all three of us girls took a sip of our drinks.

I could see the smile on everyone’s face as they looked at me.

“Care to explain?” Izzy asked.

“Nope.” I stated.

“Never have I ever woken someone up because I was too loud during sex.” Izzy stated.

I looked around as everyone including me took a sip of our drinks.

“So you’re a loud one?” Jared asked me as I refilled my now empty shot glass.

“Only if it’s that good.” I responded to him.

“Your turn.” Was all he said in return.

“Never have I ever cheated.” I stated looking directly at Jared.

He just looked back at me not breaking eye contact and took a sip of his drink. I was not surprised to see him do so. I was surprised to see Izzy take a sip of hers.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” She said before we moved on.

“Never have I ever been so drunk that I passed out.” Stella said keeping things flowing.

I looked around the room as I was the only one who took a sip of my drink.

“Should we be watching how much you drink?” Izzy asked me.

“No. That was a long time ago.” I told her not knowing if she believed me or not.

“Never have I ever got sick on someone.” Allen said.

I looked around as both Stella and I took a sip of our drinks. No one bothered to ask about it.

“Never have I ever given a lap dance.” Jared said.

I looked around as every one of us took a sip even Allen.

“Never?” I asked Jared.

He just shrugged.

“That’s bull. He just can’t dance to save his life.” Izzy called out.

We all laughed a little and then continued on.

“Never have I ever gotten so drunk that I woke up the next day and did not know where I was.” Izzy said.

Again I thought I was going to be the only one to take a sip but was surprised to see that Jared also took a sip. I looked over to Izzy and she had a concerned look on her face.